Growers Choice: Critical Purple By BW

Watered her last night with half gallon, 10ml Fish and Seaweed, and 40ml Big bloom.
Shes thirsty at the end of two days.
Shes gonna be a good one!

Pre water yesterday morning on the right; post water with a little more stretching and leaf tucking, around 11 last night.

420-magazine-mobile2064369182.jpg

This morning

420-magazine-mobile1880992983.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1008337072.jpg

Loving that gnarly stem, she's gunna be strong like a Russian wife!

That's a mighty fine looking plant you have there. Have you considered saving yourself some time and growing one right in the bottle of big bloom? :)

Hmmmmm not yet......
Get an airstone in there......
Hahahahaha

I do love the shit, that's why I buy it in gallons lol
But, it works

Watered her last night with half gallon, 10ml Fish and Seaweed, and 40ml Big bloom.
Shes thirsty at the end of two days.
Shes gonna be a good one!

Pre water yesterday morning on the right; post water with a little more stretching and leaf tucking, around 11 last night.

420-magazine-mobile2064369182.jpg

This morning

420-magazine-mobile1880992983.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1008337072.jpg

thats gonna be a beast i can already tell i mean she still has to kick into flowerstretch and critical is know to be a heavy yielder if im not mistaken ... she gonna push out some serious handgrenades if ye ask me ;) ...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Blazin Waffle,

How did Natosha make out? I am about to buy these same seeds from the same source, along with another strain (TBD) and am very interested in how this ended up. Looks like an amazing start for sure!

Thanks,

DDK

Blazin Waffle,

How did Natosha make out? I am about to buy these same seeds from the same source, along with another strain (TBD) and am very interested in how this ended up. Looks like an amazing start for sure!

Thanks,

DDK
Hey DDK! Blazin hasn't been heard from in over a year now so I don't think you'll get a reply, but good luck with the new grow :thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom