Growing on Canada's East Coast

Amazon.ca or Canadianwholesalehydroponics.com I use advanced nutrients but there's other great options as well
420-magazine-mobile690411566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile563234449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile103701372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile157185072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2133576010.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1217329761.jpg
all pics from a week ago gonna go take some updated pics now

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1311182034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1813956315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051958380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1503618080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1757572177.jpg
420-magazine-mobile880024602.jpg
420-magazine-mobile447425906.jpg
my crown royale and early vixen who I have done some lst and super cropping too they are growing like crazy and loving it
420-magazine-mobile1235817994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901641853.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1127909422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232884808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1749580141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954162761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1444290451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile904542217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile676378206.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2017408380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1172913836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile758511532.jpg
420-magazine-mobile138998912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile557228725.jpg
a few of my mix auto fems also from cks

I ordered these off of Amazon
General Hydroponics FloraGro Fertilizer, 1-Quart
Lawn & Patio
Sold by Amazon.com.ca, Inc.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest CDN$ 13.23
General Hydroponics FloraMicro, 16-Ounce
Lawn & Patio
Facebook Twitter Pinterest CDN$ 14.14
General Hydroponics CaliMagic for Gardening, 1-Quart
Lawn & Patio
Facebook Twitter Pinterest CDN$ 20.41
General Hydroponics Flora Bloom 1-Quart (32-Ounce)
Lawn & Patio
Facebook Twitter Pinterest CDN$ 15.00

That should work just fine a friend uses those with great results just start of with a weaker mix and slowly increase it each feeding till you find the sweet spot your plants like!

Thanks bordengrow I saw these used in a really good video series on growing in this link How to Grow Part 1, Seed Germination - YouTube and I found a big hydro store today so I picked up some badly needed pH down man they had everything, lights, fans. tents, buckets media you name it supposed to be biggest in atlantic Canada.

I am in Fredericton and it is in Scott's Nursery in Lincoln you would not believe the stuff they have the only thing missing is the seeds and since I had to go to the St John Hospital today I thought I would stop in and their prices were not bad Amazon was cheaper for the stuff I ordered the other day but not by a whole lot.

Moncton here... grew purple kush last year... mid october harvest however couldve went another week or so. I yanked em before Deer season opened...
This year have purple kush & crown royal ..apparently CR is a week earlier than the PK.

buzz5599 how did your purple kush turn out last year did you have a good yield? I tried to get some this year but Cropking was sold out. How is the taste and stone level of Purple Kush?

It was my first real grow in years (pre-internet) and they started out great...Had a few leaves that looked like bugs were eating them , I went a little over zealous and made a homemade concoction of soap, garlic, etc and doused them like a MF... all the leaves turned brown and died... 2 of the plants recovered and i got to harvest.

This year I laugh at the bug bites...my plants grow faster than the bugs can eat them... learning experience.

In saying that... I am sure I pulled off 1/4 lb just from the new growth (First week of july on)...probably more..I didnt weigh it up but my buds were as big as my fist wet. Theres pics on my profile of it.

I gave most of it away and smoked it...everyone raved about how good it was...the colour is what everyone likes too. I have 5 on the go now and 15 CR...

What did you pay for the Neem? It's pricey to buy here if you can find it....its $40/bottle...but we are not supposed to be able to buy it in Canada.
I am not sure what the PK tastes like..I smoke it...it tastes good. Cant go wrong with Kush as a rule.

When do you expect yours to start flowering? I was on vacation last year when mine started so I have no idea the exact date...2nd week in August was when i returned.

The neem oil was $32.58 for 2 bottles of the extract dilute it 2 to 4 tablespoons per gallon. I have no idea when the White Widows will start to flower. They are on day 30 above the soil as of to day. I am a first timer so we will have to wait and see as they are growing out doors, so whenever we hit 12/12 daylight I guess. I got the neem oil at Amazon.com and it came from California. I don't know why it is so hard to get here. It is all natural and is used specifically for organic gardening. It is way better than the poison crap they sell here. So the PK smoke tastes good? Does it have a hint of grape or anything like that hence the name Purple Kush?

To any east coast growers out there. I'm late getting started this year sadly. Ordered some hash plant seeds from crop king and they are due this week. Hopefully I can get some results b4 frost...thoughts ?
I've tried containers in the past but found the plants only ever grew as big as what they were planted in...and like others am always fighting the f'n slugs.
Any thoughts are appreciated.
Cheers
Tedder

To any east coast growers out there. I'm late getting started this year sadly. Ordered some hash plant seeds from crop king and they are due this week. Hopefully I can get some results b4 frost...thoughts ?
I've tried containers in the past but found the plants only ever grew as big as what they were planted in...and like others am always fighting the f'n slugs.
Any thoughts are appreciated.
Cheers
Tedder

I grow outdoors as well and am from the Maritimes as well. I use raised beds(1 foot) and have never had a problem with the slugs, something to consider. Last year I never received my seeds until June 6th and I had troubles with my plants at first which cost me some time. I had them hardened and out side in early to mid july and through feeding every 3 days and LST work I harvested close to 2 lbs off of 5 plants. The plants can handle some frost just try to keep an eye on them as it gets later the excessive moisture can cause bud rot and mold. When in bud and there is heavy dews or rain shake plant to get rid of moisture on the plants, good luck and don't be shy with the nutes once the are mature enough to handle full feedings. I used and still use General Hydroponics 3 part series and Calimagic.

You will not regret it, do you use soil? I use strictly pro-mix with great results. Also you may want to pick up some neem oil no have on hand to keep the pests away. The only place I was able to get it was Amazon.com, Amazon.ca doesn't carry it but watch the prices some are way over priced so you have to look around on amazon.

Back
Top Bottom