Growing safety - Tips & tricks on how to avoid getting caught!

Re: Growing safety - Tips & tricks on how to avoid getting caught!

ohh no i was hoping to get some advice off the master with my light decicion :(
hope he is ok
We're a tough group lol. Can i help, do you have a journal?
Drop by.......
My new grow space

I have 2 cats and use the Litter Locker. I mix the rest of an harvest in it, no smell! The plastic that is used is very good.
23979_litterlockerii_hs_11_3.jpg

Even if you don't have a cat, you can buy the bags, a great way to hide the smell when you throw it in the garbage! :)
litter-locker-ii-refill_2617_500-300x300.jpg

Aww! Great tip!

I do have cats, but they're all "human toilet trained" meaning they shit and piss in the same toilet as me :) Used this genius training set to teach them. Google Litter kwitter if you, like me, belive the litterbox concept is getting a little old.

That was very off topic btw :)

Scary shit for you all to read right here

"It was this prodigious warmth that doomed the urban-weed enterprise, tucked inside a 10th-floor apartment in the city of Birmingham. Although the plants were hidden inside the building, their heating and lighting equipment threw off so much energy it created a hot spot on the apartment's facade. To a police helicopter patrolling the neighborhood with an infrared camera, this feverish zone leaped out like a burning star in a slate-gray sky"

This Heat-Sensing Helicopter Can Find Your Illicit Marijuana-Grow House - CityLab

Back
Top Bottom