GrowingAgain's DWC Critical Mass Photo Aug 2022

GrowingAgain

Seeds started 8/2 have sprouted and are now in their “individual cheap tiny humidity yurts” (ITCHYs).
BA288785-BFF2-41F1-A0E6-C62CE7847564.jpeg

The only caution is once they sprout you have to take them out and put them in the air for better root development

Finally read the How to Make A Journal posting. Duh.

DWC will eventually be four in individual 5 gallon buckets
420 Critical Mass Feminized Photoperiod, Currently Seedlings
80% Indica 20% Sativa
Indoor Only: 2x4 Veg Tent with T4 lighting, 4x4 Bloom Tent with two Electric Sky v3 180s (air cooled)
Using General Hydroponics Micro and Bloom fertilizers

They have grown big fast. Still working on their new shared DWC. I have it all done but need to fill it with distilled water. With there plants in flower the big girls are drinking water as fast as I can distill it. My tap water is slightly above 300 ppm. Anyone know what the max ppm you can put going in? Could I do half and half?
8A060DB3-275D-4789-9E4B-E149698B9194.jpeg

2nd week veg.
2418234F-1534-4003-8EB2-09B8007A3FEE.jpeg
Finally finished building their interim home. 1/4 nutrients yesterday (600 Ppm) and another today (800 Ppm). I know that I need to weed out the runt, but I just have trouble giving it a death sentence. I would set it free outside, but then it would grow six feet high this year and probably seed my 1/4 acre. DING DONG. Excuse me mam, why do you have a lot of pot on your lot. 👮🏼‍♂️

Ackkk! Disaster has struck! Just finished saying goodbye to my handy friend 🔧and he wasn’t more than a mile away and I noticed the electric was off in the grow room. :oops: Pulled some plugs out then went to the breaker box and that circuit was tripped, but it won’t reset. 🤬 Gathered some extra heavy duty extension cords and ended up running the pumps from long extension cords. Will fix better tomorrow… as Roseann Roseannadana says, “It’s always some thin‘ .”:bongrip:

Finally got on top of things again. Managed to get the breaker working again and rerouting everything back the way it was. But it made me think about getting my handy friend to fix the small generator in the shed. I can’t run much with it, but at least I could keep the pumps going.

FIMed the babies tonight, except the runt. Growing really fast now. Since the flower tent is still occupied, I am a little concerned about them growing too fast. Latest pics as of end of 2nd week veg.
61C7EA2E-9787-46BF-A8B8-A163F4823BF3.jpeg

This is the fourth week of veg. Very strange. At least to me. I have one Critical Mass plant that is three times the size of the other four. All have been in the same lights, same hydro bin so same nutrients, pH, etc. Anyone have any idea why this is? I had planned to ditch one of the five. But should I ditch the outsized one or one of the others?
734EB516-B5DF-4FEE-A0F1-454D9989B189.jpeg

I moved the big one two weeks ago into the 4x4 tent with the GG4 autos and put the lights on 12/12. It has doubled again in size and has started to flower.

This isn’t a picture of the monster…that’s been moved to the 4x4. This is the second place one and now I am under the gun to harvest the 4x4 tent. I was trying a perpetual grow, but won’t do it again. Too hard to gauge when I should drop more seeds. Next time I will wait till after harvest to start the next batch.
BFE38D08-76B7-4560-9222-4F3660CA607C.jpeg
6B4EB720-ED9B-49EC-B3F3-F1B0A9FD70FF.jpeg

Finally got all the Critical Mass in the same tent. They are all different sizes. The one that went into bloom first is twice as tall as the others. I did my buckets differently this time. Each 5 gal square bucket has a four inch net pot and a 3 “ net pot “access hole” so I can get my pH readings without lifting the lid. I tried the water level tube on one, but it kept leaking and now that I am no longer in the basement I am very wary of any leaks. Here is the updated pic!
61140F05-65FB-46EC-98C8-E3EBC663F57E.jpeg

Update: Not ready yet, but soon! I had a problem with nutes early on, as you can see from the leaves. Was using the Lucas formula (Gen Hydrponics Bloom and Micro only). Next time I will go back to using GH Grow too. I also managed to burn some of the top leaves while adjusting the lights. See how hard it is to kill these ladies! LOL
C50BB969-8915-4C6E-AC27-32872CC16E31.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom