GrowinGirl's 1st Grow - Soil Bagseed - Plus Others - 2012

Re: GrowinGirl's 1st Grow - Soil Bagseed (plus others?) 2012

good luck GG. read about it. study it. 420 how to grow.
the people here will always answer you're questions.
thats how i learned 4 years ago.

Astonr420's method of Germination:

I get my seed in question, get a small little food storage container, put water in it, not to warm not to cold, then drop the seed(s) in and if they float, they are good to go for germination, if they sink, throw away. Next I take the container and put it in a very very dark area and walk away for a day. The next day I check on the seed, 24 - 48 hours later I have tap roots.

:peacetwo:

no, the seed, when putting it in germination. If it sinks, I toss them, if they float on top of the water, they are good to go in the dark. The tap root will grow into the water.

:peacetwo:

I'm subbed. What strain are the seeds you ordered?

There are 4 automatics, I don't have the list handy. And then 2 freebies. I will post them when I take a new pic and post it this evening.

Little Bagseed is a couple inches tall and very green and healthy looking. Waiting for second set of true leaves to form.........

heheh. The second set I smiled, the the third it hit me like a gold brick wrapped in a lemon peel... "You're finally growing again"

I love the feeling of watching them grow, loving them, caring for their every need, nurturing them into flowering, all the while knowing that my medicine is there. Just the way the mother gave it: Natural and pure, and much safer than ANYTHING manufactured by some money-grubbing pharmaceutical company.

Ok I'm stuck which is better HIDs or LEDs?

I can pick up HIDs locally but I am seeing good things from the LEDs.

I have seen good things from LED's. Have you gotten into Stevehman's thread? Stevehman's Advanced LED's 800W Diamond Series - Mulitple Strains - Hempy Grow

He seems to get very good results, but the cost is outrageous. On a low budget, one can flower under T5's HID I think are better, but LED's are equizalent to HID if you have the cash. And DO NOT be duped by those low priced sets on Amazon, they are nowhere near powerful enough.

For a good fixture for 2-4 mid-sized plants be prepared to spend 300-500USD for a 300w Just figure 1.00 to 1.50 per watt of power for the fixture

Back
Top Bottom