Guerilla grow in pots

not sure if mentioned, but you would need to water constantly if in buckets. you can grow monsters in the ground, shrubs in buckets. Less work more return. Hope this helps.

Where I grow the soil is naturally rich and there is adequate rainfall. Growing in a pot here would definitely be a waste of time and money and result in a much smaller yield.

Look at the weeds found around your potential guerrilla grow and then look those weeds up to see what conditions & soil they thrive in. I grew up in an area with huge stands of wild hemp growing along roads and fencelines and I noticed that anywhere you find ragweed growing you are also likely to find wild marijuana.

The leaving Cash idea is a great one, i have done this mutliple times and it is ingenius. I would also use bags not pots, smartpots are a great grow bag and maximize the plants ability. Any chance you get always use clones in situations when you can't sex your plants, that way you don't have to worry about males. Living in Cali clones are too east to find, they are even sold on craigslist and most sellers don't care if you have a prop. 215 recomendation. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom