GDP end of 4th week in flower:

IMG_20220827_112115381.jpg

IMG_20220827_112103142.jpg
Really stacking and packing nicely. :yahoo:
Freeken awesome.
Hope your having a nice weekend my friend

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Im not in your location but am privy to outdoor grows in many ā€œzonesā€. I grow in one of the most difficult climates IMO due to weather swings, excessive heat, lack of rain, and many pests.
Iā€™ve grown indoor for the past 10 years and due to the ā€œseasonsā€, I chose to trial outdoor in the spring to fall time.

I had to do my research and due diligence in the outdoor wordā€¦ so Ive had trials and now have become fairly knowledgeable, IMO
I even started with unknown genetics and played the ā€œpheno huntā€ game lol

Holler my way with any questions brother
Much love

SkyKai

5A53FB87-0413-495F-B4FF-E120A9B8F178.jpeg

A6E51B87-1B1A-4DF6-8A9D-49D02FBEBC22.jpeg

291DB9ED-5DD3-4FB6-8EB2-7B72988E3447.jpeg

8E81A2DA-E659-4FFA-9C07-24BF1EA5A3FC.jpeg

676D51E7-332A-4A1D-8AE6-91CE58B97D58.jpeg

D66DA632-8471-4996-BE34-17EBA0F4569B.jpeg

358E4A5F-496D-4B85-B30D-F2656B2B7BD9.jpeg

8082980E-609B-41DB-8A3C-28027332460B.jpeg
I appreciate that, Sky. Where are you from?

Indoor and outdoor growers usually just start Grow Journals, because they often grow in both environments, depending on the time of year. Although we do have an Outdoor Growing forum, it's kind of hidden and not as easy to find. Maybe we should move it to a different area for better exposure.

I'm just gunna throw a random stoner thought out about this. Why doesn't someone get a thread going in the Outdoor section of the Growing Forum. And start a thread on say idunno, something like "Show your backyard or further outside grow 2022" er something IDK, I was thinking about trying a thread like that. But wasn't sure how many backyard Outdoor Growers really would participate. Was my only thought. I DUNNO, Just an idea:roorrip::hookah:

I personally think just stick to the journals. I like the idea of an "Outdoor growers" thread for talking about outdoor growing techniques, problems & solutions, etc.

I like the idea of an "Outdoor growers" thread for talking about outdoor growing techniques, problems & solutions, etc.
That's kinda what I was getting at. I like some other folks don't have the time to do a journal on their outside ladies. But would still like to share pics, ideas, techniques, styles, etc. On some spare time I might have during late summer and winter. Basically just saying an outdoor grow journal is just more difficult for me to do. As compared to an indoor journal when I Do have time. :bongrip::peace:

I'm just gunna throw a random stoner thought out about this. Why doesn't someone get a thread going in the Outdoor section of the Growing Forum. And start a thread on say idunno, something like "Show your backyard or further outside grow 2022" er something IDK, I was thinking about trying a thread like that. But wasn't sure how many backyard Outdoor Growers really would participate. Was my only thought. I DUNNO, Just an idea:roorrip::hookah:
Iā€™d be in for sure, thatā€™s me outdoors growing in my backyard.

I have no interest in growing indoors since the Mediterranean climate here allows me to do so outside. The first rays of a copper colored sun in the morning, the scent of soil, the sounds of nature are not there in a confined, expensive indoor grow space. I think it's very considerate to allow a sub forum for outdoor growing where knowledge can flow. You all have been helpful to me and many others, I bet. Whatever you decide, I will pay attention to.

I have no interest in growing indoors since the Mediterranean climate here allows me to do so outside. The first rays of a copper colored sun in the morning, the scent of soil, the sounds of nature are not there in a confined, expensive indoor grow space. I think it's very considerate to allow a sub forum for outdoor growing where knowledge can flow. You all have been helpful to me and many others, I bet. Whatever you decide, I will pay attention to.
There is an Outdoor Section. I just never see many peeps post up on there though.

I know. Perhaps we could change that. There are many people with their own peculiar methods that make things interesting.
We just need to open up a "How's Ya Backyard Ladies doing, 2022" in the outdoor zone!

Yeah? Maybe? One of us will do it... I just know it.. lol

I feel that you need two different outdoor forums, one in the backyard environment, which can be feed and water regularly, the second being a gorilla grower out in the wilds where the garden is not so accessible.
Good point, Weekender. Perhaps off grid/ remote thread would promote great ideas.
I've humped water to areas for the sake of privacy. Not fun to do for 6 months. I believe if you do not have brush or plants available to create camouflage, plant some before next season. I utilize surrounding bushes , have motion lights and cameras, and a good ass-tearing dog. I think everyone should think "Guerilla" when they grow. Whether your neighbor is on the other side of the fence or a quarter mile down the road, you want privacy and protection.

Good point, Weekender. Perhaps off grid/ remote thread would promote great ideas.
I've humped water to areas for the sake of privacy. Not fun to do for 6 months. I believe if you do not have brush or plants available to create camouflage, plant some before next season. I utilize surrounding bushes , have motion lights and cameras, and a good ass-tearing dog. I think everyone should think "Guerilla" when they grow. Whether your neighbor is on the other side of the fence or a quarter mile down the road, you want privacy and protection.
A Guerilla sub-forum to the Outdoor forum maybe?

As to the neighbour issue, I'm pretty lucky in having growers on either side.

Back
Top Bottom