Outdoor Growers

MadMike2

I've searched around the forum and can't seem to find a section exclusively for those who grow in the sun. I am relatively new, had a good harvest back in 2014, but became discouraged since then with bad genetics/lack of knowledge. I like to read and have obtained info from books like Guerilla Growing from Cervantez. Hard to know what other books focus on outdoor growing. I am in Northern Cal and would appreciate info about finding good quality seeds and in ground growing. I want to move away from Geopots. I prefer Indica dominant for my arthritis/back pain. Romulan was a strain I tried years ago, which was ideal, but haven't seen it for many years.

There's someone operating under the name of "Romulan Genetics" who sells a Romulan strain, apparently. It is advertised as being a back-cross, an F₁ female with an F₄ male. It is being sold through Ace Seeds (a number of small/low-capacity breeders have sold their merchandise in this manner).

I have no personal experience with this one and, therefore, cannot state whether it is reflective of the original strain (or actually made from its genetics). I merely happened to notice it the last time I was browsing on that website, and it caught my attention.

I've searched around the forum and can't seem to find a section exclusively for those who grow in the sun. I am relatively new, had a good harvest back in 2014, but became discouraged since then with bad genetics/lack of knowledge. I like to read and have obtained info from books like Guerilla Growing from Cervantez. Hard to know what other books focus on outdoor growing. I am in Northern Cal and would appreciate info about finding good quality seeds and in ground growing. I want to move away from Geopots. I prefer Indica dominant for my arthritis/back pain. Romulan was a strain I tried years ago, which was ideal, but haven't seen it for many years.
Hey Mike check this thread .
Lots of outdoor info.
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Screenshot_20220729-071430_Chrome.jpg

I've searched around the forum and can't seem to find a section exclusively for those who grow in the sun.
The area that is specific to outdoor growing is one of the sub-forums on the message board. These steps should take you to there.

Look for the title bar somewhere across the top that says 420 FORUMS and click on that. If the drop down menu opens up do not click on anything there. Just click on the 420 FORUMS again and hopefully the listing of all the parent forums will open up.

Scroll down looking for Growers Forums and right under that should be Sub-forums. Click on Sub-forums and a drop-down list should open up. At the bottom is Outdoor Growing.

Look around in some of the other Forums and Sub-forums since there is a lot of cross over discussion of common growing interests and ideas, etc between the outdoor growers and indoor growers.

Hey Mike! I'm an outdoor greenhouse grower in Hawaii.

Do you know Humboldt Seed Company? Check 'em out!

Do you know Humboldt Seed Company? Check 'em out!
I knew SoHum which was Lawrence Ringo. He was a good man who is no longer in our dimension. The seeds were stellar like his OG Ringo strain, Rama Mama, and Granny Derkle. Unfortunately I haven't seen seeds from them since he passed. Lots of people saying their Humboldt or Mendo this and that. I'll take a look at HSC.

Very cool. I just moved this girl to the flower house yesterday... she could be a Ringo's Gift.

photo taken July 22
1659417871229.png

Go to Lucky 13 seeds, he has it pure, you'll be waiting for awhile as the seed run is underway but will be awhile. Green Godess or Lucky OG Kush will work for you in the mean time.

I got Romulan seeds from @Herbies Seeds and have one growing right now.
Space Grow 28 June 2022 Donatra 1.jpg

There’s also a really good book by Ed Rosenthal I forgot the name but you should be able to find it online.Good Luck and welcome to the 420 family.

Hey Bill - how did you get to that page below???
Follow the pics.
Hit the drop down menu.

Screenshot_20220802-135203_Chrome.jpg

Then Hit Grow.

Screenshot_20220802-135211_Chrome.jpg

Then hit How to grow Marijuana

Screenshot_20220802-135230_Chrome.jpg

At the top.
How to grow marijuana everything you need to know.

Screenshot_20220802-135237_Chrome.jpg

There it is everything you need to know.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Bill - how did you get to that page below???
Its the sticky thread

There’s also a really good book by Ed Rosenthal I forgot the name but you should be able to find it online. Good Luck and welcome to the 420 family.
That be Marijuana Grower's Handbook, 2010. I also recommend Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals, by K. Morrow, 2016. I have them both.

I’m so jealous you get that real Hawaiian, that’s my favorite strain.
Well I haven't grown that... yet. Anybody know a good seed source for the Hawaiian strain?

Back
Top Bottom