have a monster and i need help anybody

Ok after 24 hours of reading through others journals seeing all the advice, tips, tricks, comments and suggestions i have decided to start my own (chubbz's K3 first grow dwc monster) follow along any and all advice, tips, tricks, and comments will be taken with the highest regard thabks and stop by

Thank you all for all the info probably wouldnt make it if you guys wasnt here and if you feel like coming along for the ride check out my journal ( chubbz's Og KUSH3 3000 watt monster) will keep everyone up to date and pics to go with you will never know the full extent of my appriciation

Lollipod some little growth in the bottom...yours looks fucking bushy and artificial lighting dont penetrate through the plant that much so i really suggest "opening" the plant for better airflow...airflow will boost your yield, and even if it is her leaves that use the light when i trim some fans that do majors shadows on my buds...it boost my yield too...plus when you get airflow you get less chance of mold on your future superbudz....defoliating sure hurt a plant but.........

Grow it good chub

I'd give my left nut for a plant like that with 3k light available and a way to keep the room cool.

Right now I would not even think about lollipopping for 2 secs. I would bend the hell out of her and defoliate! Defoliating will reduce humidity, increase airflow, and with 3k of light you would get penetration and turn all that stuff that people want to lolipop out into good useable bud.

..defoliating sure hurt a plant but.........

Grow it good chub

Defoliating doesnt hurt our plants. There may be some conditions where too much can. But in general terms, it can be hugely advantageous to yield and bud development to defoliate.

Well I took both of your advice and I have lollipopped a little stuff that even after defoliation still was not seeing very much light which proved to be a very very good idea. After another week of pulling leaves that changed color and did not look healthy anymore I am back at the same dilemma I will have to defoliate again when i return home tonight at which time im gonna open the tent and take a few pics right before the lights come on so everyone can see. Hope you stick around for the show

any picture updates?? this plants huge!!

c'mmon man, we went out of our way to help you with your beautiful plant and now your going to hog it all to yourself?!,.. that just aint cool man.

Back
Top Bottom