Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I see you are from the prairies, as am I :) Crop King actually has vendors in many cities across the country. I believe there is 2 here in SK if not 3.

Did you get a tracking #? Not sure how that works with ordering in the US from Canada but they should have given you something I would think. Otherwise, I would say contact Crop King at their main office and let them know what is going on. They are very easy to deal with and from what I have heard about lost packages, they will try sending you another one. Crop King is all about customer service and keeping us growers happy :)

Canada Post is not on strike though and I don't think they ever did go on strike in the first place. There was a 72 hour notice that they were going to strike last Friday, then it got moved ahead to Monday (today) and from what I read last night they will be going into discussions and not going on strike during these discussions. If the parties do not reach an agreement in the end then yes, I'm sure they will strike. I have been following closely as I have seeds sitting in the mail right now and should be here this afternoon from the city. Lets hope for the best here :)

it was mailed by a regular mail which has no tracking, I contacted Crop King Seeds this morning and they blame it on 4th of July holiday, They expects i receive it on Wednesday, I will call them again if no beans in my mail box on Wednesday.

Ordered on 6-27 regular shipping . Seeds arrived on 7- 5. Germed the same night and adding to the garden this morning. I'm in New Mexico. CKS rocked so far!! Northern lights auto
420-magazine-mobile1616813576.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

it was mailed by a regular mail which has no tracking, I contacted Crop King Seeds this morning and they blame it on 4th of July holiday, They expects i receive it on Wednesday, I will call them again if no beans in my mail box on Wednesday.

Hey q8drill, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Did you end up getting your seeds yet? Ordering from the states with just regular mail can be kind of tricky. Always pay the extra to get the xpresspost shipping so that you get a tracking number with the package. This way you will always know the last place it was and if it gets seized or something Crop King will know.

here is a video of the purple kush harvest

[video=youtube;hXv9hE3txpM]
[/video]

and a few of my latest dark angel grow

[video=youtube;2li5gi_WUaI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;QHGOFYMDOAI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;oOm24jJDZbw]
[/video]

[video=youtube;PTgicg1tvK8]
[/video]

I ordered from their sister company.
MJ Seeds.
Great service and answered all my questions.
Got a bonus pkg of seeds.
Will try out after this crop. Bought autos, ten seeds, all ten germinated, have six still going. One flowering.
Outdoor crop. Lost some to squirrels. One didn't take in soil. One losy in transplant from starting pot to bigger pot.
Good luck. Have fun.
R16

My auto berry is 8 weeks.
All the seeds I got germinated.
I messed up here and there. All about learning and learning more.
I am growing outdoors so my one that is flowering is a bit skinny and small. Its from being in a small pot with limited space.

If you are a Crop King customer or a fan, please comment below say "King".

If you are from our previous forum and decided to sign up here, add "Chat" in your comment.

This is some kind of a "roll call" :).
King - I never ordered seeds before. Looking for a faminized maybe try an auto. One of each if possible a sativa (i dunno if i tried just a sativa), not sure about strains i would follow any recommendations

I ordered seeds on June 13 and nothing received so far, I received an email when i put my order that i will receive it between 7 to 21 days, This is my first experience with Corp King seeds. Is it normal that it takes more than a month to ship to east cost in US?

finally i got my seeds on july19th, Thanks to customer service for sending me extra free seeds.

Back
Top Bottom