Hayes's Autoflower Throwdown V1

Coming along nicely NJ

If my first pic a sign of flowering is right around the corner. Wednesday will be 4 weeks. FastBuds says for both veg/bloom are roughly 4 weeks each. Don't see any other spots that looks like that

Also when I was moving the two new stems one literally broke clean off. You can see in the pic. Is this a bad thing to happen?
IMG_20190618_112821857.jpg
IMG_20190618_111701123.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190618_111711417.jpg
    IMG_20190618_111711417.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20190618_111701123.jpg
    IMG_20190618_111701123.jpg
    879.7 KB · Views: 47
Switched over to flower nuts

Starting with 1/4 strenght

Advanced Nutrients-
Sensi Calamg
Sensi Coco Bloom A/B
B-52
Voodoo Juice
Big Bud
Nirvana
Overdrive.

They are getting 2 liters every 24 hours.

Got them on a 20/4 light schedule.

Not very tall (i know autos don't grow to talk but I thought that six shooter would be taller then most. I've been made aware but others who have grown six shooter. They say their plants looked very similar to mine but stretched like a mother fer. One person said they ended with just under 100g dry. If I get a quarter dry I'll be happy with my first go around.

Attachments

• IMG_20190619_125550137.jpg
    IMG_20190619_125550137.jpg
    945.7 KB · Views: 49
The light green in the new growth is normal... the dark, even darker than forest green is however concerning, and speaks to too much N.

Ok, so after going over everything I'm feeding it. Looks like the Calmag and the Sensi bloom A are the ones with nitrogen (from what I can read)

Should I skip those for a few feeds or just put very little in the mix. Using

Sensi coco bloom a/b
Calmag
Voodoo Juice
Bud candy

calmag doesnt have a lot of N to be worrying about and I think it is a good preventative even if you have not yet seen magnesium or later on, calcium problems, but just at maintenance levels unless further problems develop as the plants get bigger. But on the A/B, doesn't AN have a calculator based on your container size to tell you exactly what to use?

They do, your entre your reservoir size or for me my bucket size I'm giving them 2 liters 24/hr. I'm following their exact dosage for 2Liters. The only difference is I'm using 1/4 strenght. I called them and they said "just follow what the app tells you, don't worry about pH and ppm. The organic ingredients will mess with the ppm"

I'm gonna cut of the Calmag and put a little less Bloom A

Or if watering a few times with just pH water?

they said "just follow what the app tells you, don't worry about pH and ppm
who's advice are you following that contradicts the advice from someone who should by his placement, know more about the product than anyone else? At 1/4 strength or by deciding to flush with plain water you may have been getting by with giving the N that was needed early on, especially with the addition of the other things you are throwing into the mix, but a certain amount of nutes early on are stored away for later use and they are necessary in system grows like AN's to start building up from the very start. I am a firm believer in following the directions, exactly. They have no reason to lie to you. They have every reason for you to succeed. I love the term that has been coined lately in regard to this... instead of the real science, for some reason you have been convinced to follow the bro science.
I also have problems in the fact that it is only 1 plant out of several that is doing this. Since the nute mix is common to them all, logically, this is not the problem. A good set of pictures might give me a better clue, but each plant is an individual unto itself, and sometimes you get runts, sometimes giants... and you never really know why. Also, differences in soil pack, the way you transplant, good start or bad start... it all can end up causing significant differences in the plants later in the grow.
Anyway, I can not endorse your idea to, based on your assumptions, to on your own adjust the mix by giving less bloom A. No offence, but I trust the guy on the phone at AN more than you to make the right decision here. Let's see a picture and I will have more suggestions what it might be.
:morenutes:

who's advice are you following that contradicts the advice from someone who should by his placement, know more about the product than anyone else? At 1/4 strength or by deciding to flush with plain water you may have been getting by with giving the N that was needed early on, especially with the addition of the other things you are throwing into the mix, but a certain amount of nutes early on are stored away for later use and they are necessary in system grows like AN's to start building up from the very start. I am a firm believer in following the directions, exactly. They have no reason to lie to you. They have every reason for you to succeed. I love the term that has been coined lately in regard to this... instead of the real science, for some reason you have been convinced to follow the bro science.
I also have problems in the fact that it is only 1 plant out of several that is doing this. Since the nute mix is common to them all, logically, this is not the problem. A good set of pictures might give me a better clue, but each plant is an individual unto itself, and sometimes you get runts, sometimes giants... and you never really know why. Also, differences in soil pack, the way you transplant, good start or bad start... it all can end up causing significant differences in the plants later in the grow.
Anyway, I can not endorse your idea to, based on your assumptions, to on your own adjust the mix by giving less bloom A. No offence, but I trust the guy on the phone at AN more than you to make the right decision here. Let's see a picture and I will have more suggestions what it might be.
:morenutes:
I hear ya but they said since your doing autos you may want to start at 1/4 strenght plus I've seen a fair amount of people doing 1/4 strenght. Next grow I'll do word for word and hopefully that will work out better.

Not going to flush just will start watering at full strength. I did try it once thebppm was well over 1600 but the directions say don't worry about pH n ppm.

Thanks for the help, I have a few more germinating so I will do full strength when I start to water once they in the jiffy pellet.

Happy Friday

Since I have all day to waste why off work I have started a Short Rider outside 13 days old I didn't Harden off seems like it slowed down for a few days but looks like had some decent growth today. Then I have 2 Diesel Autos and 3 Nigh Queen Auto. The diesel going outside and the 3 night queens are going under the 3 4ft Sunblasters in a 1.75ftx4ft. This Will help me practice my LST and topping. Will be putting in 2700k blubs for flowering. Probably in over my head but buy the time I'm done with watering everyone it's mid afternoon and I'm ready for a nap. Sure beats staring at the TV all day. I gotta read up on hardening my plants for the outdoors. Going to start these with the proper amount of nuts in every feeding.

IMG_20190625_102724578.jpg
IMG_20190625_102520599.jpg

IMG_20190625_173139417.jpg
IMG_20190625_173129152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom