HealingKronic's 6 OG Kush X Purps & 6 Purple Urkle Soil Grow 2000 Watts

update!

the plants look great and growth is speedy! they grew 1/2 inch today! the purple urkle are the tallest. i pulled one out of the 4" pots and the roots have gone crazy! i will transplant tomorrow. in the mean time here are the last shots in their current pots:

100_3172.JPG

Purple Urkle:
100_3176.JPG

OG Kush Purps:
100_3177.JPG

Looks like some nice and healthy babies. Look forward to watching the grow up in fat, stinky ladies.... Great job...

beautiful babies....cant wait to see them when they're older....love to read all these journals, so full of info....lavendar:welldone:

Just learning as I go about some of the strains out there. Just read a terrific review of the Purple Urkel. Something I would be very interested. Powerful, good for pain and sleeping and long lasting! Nice start ya got on the grow HK. :goodluck:

issue with one plant

so one of the og kush x da purps clones is showing some extreme leaf curling. very odd since it is the only plant showing these signs:

100_3179.JPG

100_3178.JPG

not sure what the heck is going on here. makes it even tougher since its just the one plant! -any suggestions!?

sounds like its going to be great it would have bin cool if you were useing 12 gallon pots i use 7 also did i see a little jacks classic in one of the pic i love that stuff

dang wood! nice find buddy! that could be it! i was mixing the fox farms and the jacks classic together and it must be too much for that one smaller plant but the others just love it!

yeah good ol jacks 20-20-20! nice booster in all depts!

+reps to both of you!

if you havent check my thread out yet i grow a cross between jack here and alaskan thunder f the shit cant be beat i also use jacks classic bloom and ben trying bud candy my last few grows works great:thumb: ill keep checking in

Since the plant looks very healthy and green, I would think its not a N issue, Could be wrong, maybe a over watering issue, I would let the soil dry out a bit before watering and see if that helps. Keep a close eye on her and her color... Just a thought.... Good luck.....

dang wood! nice find buddy! that could be it! i was mixing the fox farms and the jacks classic together and it must be too much for that one smaller plant but the others just love it!

yeah good ol jacks 20-20-20! nice booster in all depts!

+reps to both of you!

Thanks buddy I hope it recovers quick, I would look at Sonzor' suggestion before doing anything with mine though.

well i transplanted all the girls yesterday and they are doing great. they have been moved into some happy frog/ocean forest mix i made. i also added a bunch of vermiculite and topped em off with a bunch too.

after transplanting i saturated the dry new soil with B1 mixed water. flushed them real well. they seem to be going without shock!

that one plant with the extreme curling has straightened out for the most part! :surf:

100_3208.JPG

100_3207.JPG

100_32091.JPG

(those are cardboard strips with fly paper laid on them resting on the pots)

In what way?:popcorn:

well the dankouver is nice strain but not quite what im looking for.

also this time i will have a second 1k watt light so i will also be spreading the plants further apart to promote larger undergrowth. that was a big issue this grow. i got a lot of large colas but hardly anything worth saving more than 13 inches below canopy. it will be nice hash later :slide:

Back
Top Bottom