Heavyherbs First Grow

great idea screwnuts, thank you :cool:

High bro, its all good....nice to see ya, i havent been around much either jus waiting for my clones to perk up a little so I can start a new journal or jus continue here :cool:

Hey heavy just joined up but been reading a few journals for awhile. I am starting a grow with only t5, was wondering why you chose to mix 6400 and 3000, instead of all 3000 while flowering?

come on clones! come on, i wanna see another journal! whoo!
;)

Hey heavy just joined up but been reading a few journals for awhile. I am starting a grow with only t5, was wondering why you chose to mix 6400 and 3000, instead of all 3000 while flowering?

I dunno I just thought they should have full spectrum so I just left them like that....this was my first grow so i really didnt know too much, they turned out pretty good ...I dont know if it would have made a difference in the harvest, :Rasta:

I dunno I just thought they should have full spectrum so I just left them like that....this was my first grow so i really didnt know too much, they turned out pretty good ...I dont know if it would have made a difference in the harvest, :Rasta:

To answer the other guys question and confirm your thoughts, the mixed spectrum is always good. The plants like the added blue light during fowering, as it aids in trich production and therefore potency. Thats why even with HPS its nice to position some 6400K CFL above or around your big buds. Hope that helps!

Oh yeah and GO CLONES, GO!!!!!!

dude! i did not know that.

*note to self: toss a few cfl's in the flower room*

Careful how ya toss em...lol. Ya, a bit of sidelighting always helps. On that rotating platform topic, a couple of support wheels spaced evenly would help distribute weight and take a little strain off the motor. I am thinking this would be a good project to do in 3d on Autocad. Hmmmm...Wheels spinning in the brain box now. Guess that will be a good night project after a good baking with the vape. Keep em green brother grower.

To answer the other guys question and confirm your thoughts, the mixed spectrum is always good. The plants like the added blue light during fowering, as it aids in trich production and therefore potency. Thats why even with HPS its nice to position some 6400K CFL above or around your big buds. Hope that helps!

Oh yeah and GO CLONES, GO!!!!!!

Awesome info dude thank you very much....and this harvest is very potent! Green as a bull frog sticky as glue LOL

Careful how ya toss em...lol. Ya, a bit of sidelighting always helps. On that rotating platform topic, a couple of support wheels spaced evenly would help distribute weight and take a little strain off the motor. I am thinking this would be a good project to do in 3d on Autocad. Hmmmm...Wheels spinning in the brain box now. Guess that will be a good night project after a good baking with the vape. Keep em green brother grower.

Cool man....maybe if you design some plans you can e-mail them to me that would be awesome man! auto rotating plants would be sooooo coool! I wonder if they would get dizzy tho LOL :Rasta:

HEY Shadowbelief here WADD JOO DOOIN??? still snowed in there ??? been sunny and nice here we've had a mild winter, I start a new job this coming week I hate that I layed my self off friday from my main employer he was just too slow and no onw was showing up for work Later man keep in touch

Hey there you are...good to see you! I just watched the super bowl gooood game i really enjoyed it especially cause I was rooting for the saints LOL...I only watch one game a year and thats the super bowl :ganjamon:

Hey there you are...good to see you! I just watched the super bowl gooood game i really enjoyed it especially cause I was rooting for the saints LOL...I only watch one game a year and thats the super bowl :ganjamon:

I thought it was a great game. It was competetive all the way till that interception. Doritos comercials ftw! Maybe I missed it Heavy, but what was your final cured weight?

the final cured weight from all four was a little over 15 oz and it was really dry... what does ftw mean?

Back
Top Bottom