Hello all! Finally apart of a forum after years of lurking various sites

Rucifer999

After years of lurking various sites I've decided to be a part of this communitah. It feels nice after years of debating to post.
I've been growing for over 4 years a few years before that I was applying at dispensaries. After the military I decided to start growing Cannabis for myself. Everything I post is Legal in the state I'm in.

I started researching for a few years before getting into the trade. I lurked many forums and also started meeting local caregivers and learned how to trim, what different mediums and nutrient each used.Gathered info tips and tricks from each and then I sprouted into the grower I am and to this day still learning lots. I also learned a lot from the growers bible that was given to me.

I fall under the soil grower, using various nutrients in the past from dry nutes like guanos, bone meals, fishmeals, used bottle nutrients also to see how the girls liked them. I've seen coco and hydro but just fell in love with soil. Run it indoors in a 4.9x4.9ft tent using a trellis net. MH light for Veg and HPS for flower. I use 3g pots and train my girls with the trellis and some topping techniques.

I started out with mids and regular beans just so I didn't mess up on really good genetics. I'll post pics of the bag seed I had hands on. Then I eventually moved up to growing strains such as Alien OG, Various Diesel and Cheese strains, Blue dream, White Widow and a quite a few other strains I've been grateful to have in my care.

After 5 years of trying to get with a dispensary as an assistant with no luck not even as a janitor haha I decided maybe the dispensary route isn't a good choice. I only say that because I take pride in my work and care for this plant deeply from seed to harvest.

I still have lots to learn so please critique my work and let me know how I can improve. Thanks and I'll upload some pics from past grows from bag seed to current.

Attachments

• AOG FLower.jpg
    AOG FLower.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 161
  • AOG.jpg
    AOG.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Blue dream (2).jpg
    Blue dream (2).jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Blue dream.jpg
    Blue dream.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Roots.jpg
    Roots.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Trichomes.jpg
    Trichomes.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Veg.jpg
    Veg.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 161
Welcome to 420 Rucifer, looks like you've learned your lessons well. Here's a link to help get you started here at 420

Welcome to 420 Rucifer, looks like you've learned your lessons well. Here's a link to help get you started here at 420
Thanks Pennywise! I've seen some of your threads before and learned from you also. I'll post old pics but might do a grow journal soon. Need to decide what though. Currently have Blue Frost, White Widow going with Aog and A Haze.

After years of lurking various sites I've decided to be a part of this communitah. It feels nice after years of debating to post.
I've been growing for over 4 years a few years before that I was applying at dispensaries. After the military I decided to start growing Cannabis for myself. Everything I post is Legal in the state I'm in.

I started researching for a few years before getting into the trade. I lurked many forums and also started meeting local caregivers and learned how to trim, what different mediums and nutrient each used.Gathered info tips and tricks from each and then I sprouted into the grower I am and to this day still learning lots. I also learned a lot from the growers bible that was given to me.

I fall under the soil grower, using various nutrients in the past from dry nutes like guanos, bone meals, fishmeals, used bottle nutrients also to see how the girls liked them. I've seen coco and hydro but just fell in love with soil. Run it indoors in a 4.9x4.9ft tent using a trellis net. MH light for Veg and HPS for flower. I use 3g pots and train my girls with the trellis and some topping techniques.

I started out with mids and regular beans just so I didn't mess up on really good genetics. I'll post pics of the bag seed I had hands on. Then I eventually moved up to growing strains such as Alien OG, Various Diesel and Cheese strains, Blue dream, White Widow and a quite a few other strains I've been grateful to have in my care.

After 5 years of trying to get with a dispensary as an assistant with no luck not even as a janitor haha I decided maybe the dispensary route isn't a good choice. I only say that because I take pride in my work and care for this plant deeply from seed to harvest.

I still have lots to learn so please critique my work and let me know how I can improve. Thanks and I'll upload some pics from past grows from bag seed to current.
Welcome to :420: Rucifer, those are some very nice plants you’ve grown, you definitely have learned a good amount. No matter how many strains you have going or what point your at it’s always a great time to start a grow journal, some people keep them revolving and don’t start new journals, some do, it’s all up to you but no matter what, we love to watch people’s grows! You obviously have your green thumb figured out but should you have any questions, your in good hands in this community. Welcome along and cheers mate

Whew Thanks everyone! I've had a smile on my face all morning Nice to be a part of a grow community and thanks for the compliments it truly means so much. Still read about certain things I haven't done such as run LED's and hydroponics. I truly believe curing is an art for and am still learning so much from people even though my buds smell and taste delicious.

Back
Top Bottom