Hello all - I have just purchased a small grow tent

Welcome to 420 Magazine @LonnieAus420

How would you like to grow?
Once you get all your equipment and other grow stuff. If you start a grow journal we can follow along and assist you if you happen to have a problem. Here is the link.

Also, after you have 50 post you can join our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

What size tent is yours and do you have an intake and exhaust setup the one I have bought is 1 meter squared and I’m not sure weather I need to get intake and exhaust fans I have read that an exhaust fan will do for a small tent mine showing your set up ? Cheers
I like many other just use passive air intake (just open the vent screen at the bottom of the tent), but you will need exhaust fan and filter. The least amount of bends the better the ventilation.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @LonnieAus420

How would you like to grow?
Once you get all your equipment and other grow stuff. If you start a grow journal we can follow along and assist you if you happen to have a problem. Here is the link.

Also, after you have 50 post you can join our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I like many other just use passive air intake (just open the vent screen at the bottom of the tent), but you will need exhaust fan and filter. The least amount of bends the better the ventilation.
Thanks heaps

Welcome LonnieAus420 to 420 Magazine . Please visit our Sponsors for all your wants and needs to get that grow going . Looking forward to seeing your grow in a journal once you get everything together , and decide on soil or hydro . what size light goes with the tent, ect .

This is what I have purchased the tent kit I have 2 led lights is there anything I’m missing
A43E5EAD-E5A7-448A-A71B-B223C320624C.png
A23A5255-CE6C-4BE2-A661-91F3324A3F8E.png

GDay mate,

I have been there about 10 or so times, different places.

How long before you get your tent? Just a measure on the safe side test you tent for a couple days before you use it. That way you can make adjustment to get the heat, humidity, and ventilation tuned in.
Delivery is expected this Thursday Australia is a beautiful place ahahah thank you so much for your help hope it all goes to plan I have 4 feminised white widow seed so thats the first test ahaha

All that is missing is a tent exhaust fan with a charcoal filter attached. I have a 3x3’ tent and use a 6” fan n filter. (Austrailian charcoal. Had to put that in there ). Because once the plants start to stink, the charcoal will absorb the smell. We don’t know if you need to hide it from prying noses or not. You won’t need to ventilate house/room with a guud charcoal filter. Guud luck.

All that is missing is a tent exhaust fan with a charcoal filter attached. I have a 3x3’ tent and use a 6” fan n filter. (Austrailian charcoal. Had to put that in there ). Because once the plants start to stink, the charcoal will absorb the smell. We don’t know if you need to hide it from prying noses or not. You won’t need to ventilate house/room with a guud charcoal filter. Guud luck.
I have purchased an exhaust fan duct and filter but an intake fan is not needed correct?

I have purchased an exhaust fan duct and filter but an intake fan is not needed correct?
I’m out in the country side no neighbors, I don’t use a filter . I want to smell my grow growing!
White Widow is a great start ,grown it on several occasions. Alcapulco Gold is our daytime smoke and Dosidos for the knock out.
No I don’t push air in the tent anymore just pulling air .

Hey Dude - an intake fan is not necessary but it sure improves the grow coz you want as much fresh air in there as possible. If you're gonna stick with passive, use a bit of duct with stocking screening the intake in a 4" vent
Light, water, air - the more the better of all of those

The exhaust fan high in the tent will pull in air from a lower port where the screen/nylon over it should be at. That will change the air every few minutes. Keeps the ‘Roos & koalas out. (Someone video a stoned roo hopping across a field.)

Back
Top Bottom