Hello everyone, glad to be here!

ReDoze

Well, like I said in my topic, I am glad to be here and learn. Here's my introduction:

I am an avid lover of the outdoors, like to build things, grow my garden each year (vegetable), and just have a great time whatever I do. I like to go hunting & fishing, collect wild mushrooms, BBQ and almost anything else that gets me outside and doing something.

I am here because I have recently started growing cannabis and when researching stuff through google or bing, I generally found the most helpful and friendly advise on this forum. I have grown mushrooms for about 4 years as a hobby, and now a small MMJ grow for my significant other. I haven't even smoked in over 10 years, but not because I don't want to, other things prevent my use.

Well, that's about all for now, thanks for reading my post!

:welcome: ReDoze to :420:. We are glad that you are here. I enjoy the outdoors also. I am a summer type of chap. I stay inside mostly in the winter. I grow for my SO and myself. Here is a great link New Member Start Links that has many topics that may be helpful and of interest to you. We strive to spread the truth about the benefits of cannabis and hemp to the world. Look around and if you have questions then Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. :peace: :Namaste:

Welcome fellow outdoorsperson :) Glad to have you aboard and as LFJ says, I'd love to see a new journal. Like CK, I grow for me and my SO - that's right Senior Officer :) Happy growing to ya :peace:

Indeed, Welcome. I second the Journal comment, especially if you can share some Mushroom knowledge. :thumb:

Well, I can help out with any mushroom questions anyone has, but as far as I read from the stickies this is a cannabis only site. I might post random pics of my old mushy grows every now and then.
TwCo2_2-11.JPG

Good to have you Nice here on 420mag. I am a big into BBQ well I run three smokers on a good day. Very nice looking shrooms. I keep looking for the smurfs when I look at that pic lol.

I am more into growing medicinal and gourmet right now. I have a number of oysters, reishi, shiitake and lions mane going now. That pic was from a few years back.

Good thing is a lot of my mushy equipment lends itself over to cloning and other fun hobbies like homebrewing. I can use my pH meter for soil in growing plants, and I have a lot of sterile equipment like scalpels that will be good when I get to cloning.

:welcome: ReDoze :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. nice zoomers :thumb:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

:welcome: ReDoze :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. nice zoomers :thumb:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:
Thanks for the warm welcome, I am still reading and learning every day.

I also started a grow log, take a look and critique if you have time. Being my first grow ever, I am hoping to get a lot of people telling me where to improve, I won't be offended at all.
See it here: First Grow - Indoor - Beatrix Choice - Haze - Soil - 900W LED

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am still reading and learning every day.

I also started a grow log, take a look and critique if you have time. Being my first grow ever, I am hoping to get a lot of people telling me where to improve, I won't be offended at all.
See it here: First Grow - Indoor - Beatrix Choice - Haze - Soil - 900W LED

i'll check that out, thanks for the reply, until you get your journal up, feel free to post a question you may have, in my yard

be glad to help, lots of new growers over there:high-five:

Yeah, at first I thought I wouldn't do it because of stress and other imagined problems. After I read on here for 2 or 3 hours, I got the clippers out the next night and chopped her up good. Within 24 hours she looked great and the lower growth has really gotten better than it was before.
I don't remember who's massive thread I read about trimming all the fan leaves, but I will thank them once I run across it again.

Back
Top Bottom