Hello Fellow Enthusiasts!

Backwoods70

420 Member
Hi Everyone !!! Been a ling time lurker and I'm Finally Living in A Legal state and getting my gear setup and cant wait to get Involved !!! I'm 50 been growin off and on since I was 13. Mostly outdoor. started on the indoor a couple yrs ago which got me started reading the forums and This forum is the 1 im landing on. Lookin forward too meeting you all !!!

Welcome @Backwoods70 to :420:

Lots has changed technology wise for indoor growing over the years, and for the better!

Which strains are you planting?
Gonna start off with sum Bruce Banner photos, scrogged & probably put a couple white widow autos in a closet. The bruce banner will be in 4x4 tent.
Really lookin for some off the sativa heavy original blue dream, any suggestions? Thanks

Greetings :thumb: Can't wait to see some of your outdoor grows. Whatcha got going now? :yummy:
I have 0 going now just got moved to a legal state about 3 months ago now, still cold here. Im probably gonna be doing mosly indoor this yr. Long story but home im in currently was bought to get moved. our old home is under contract and will be searchin for new home with some property so i can Really have fun !!!

Welcome @Backwoods70 to :420:

Lots has changed technology wise for indoor growing over the years, and for the better!

Which strains are you planting?
Yes your Very correct, the the tech has changed and keeps on gettin better ! After my break from growin and decided on indoor, I probably read,read, read some more for probably a yr before i even got crackin.
Still lots too learn on the indoor but I Love learning all Things cannabis especially Growing

Gonna start off with sum Bruce Banner photos, scrogged & probably put a couple white widow autos in a closet. The bruce banner will be in 4x4 tent.
Really lookin for some off the sativa heavy original blue dream, any suggestions? Thanks
Welcome !!!!!!
I am excited that you will growing Bruce Banner. I just ordered some seeds. This will be my first time growing this strain. I am planning to grow indoors, but I want to move one outside this summer. I would like to compare notes if you are up for it.

Bruce Banner is a great choice!

I'm more of an indica kind of guy, reaches the pain better I find. Otherwise I'd give some suggestions.

Plant and photo of the month threads are good spots to see certain strains well grown.

Welcome to the party, Backwoods! :welcome:

Thanks
Welcome !!!!!!
I am excited that you will growing Bruce Banner. I just ordered some seeds. This will be my first time growing this strain. I am planning to grow indoors, but I want to move one outside this summer. I would like to compare notes if you are up for it.
Yes Absolutely ! This is 1st with this strain for me as well. It'll be fun
Bruce Banner is a great choice!

I'm more of an indica kind of guy, reaches the pain better I find. Otherwise I'd give some suggestions.

Plant and photo of the month threads are good spots to see certain strains well grown.
I Like indicas as well ! Wanted to grow sum gorrila glue , but not enough room right yet and didn't figure it would grow along the bb to well.

Welcome !!!!!!
Am I allowed to ask where you purchased your beans ?

Back
Top Bottom