Help! Beginner in growing!

b4real2

Hello guys,
this is my 40 days old(from seedling) Blue Cheese Auto from Barney's Farm seeds. I am growing indoors in soil,under 5 LED lamps of 120w each(warm white light) and 6000 lumens overall. I added some 30-10-10 veg nutes today,some Cal-Mag and I transplanted it 2 weeks ago. Been adding nutrients from the second week (with 20-20-20 N-P-K in the beginning). I think its progress is stuned and my plant is not so healthy.Also, I think it started budding at the top(some little hair,you know).I am very interesting in growing,so I need some help!

Thanks in advance!

WP_20161113_20_02_49_Pro.jpg

It looks like nute burn to me I would cut back on nutes immediately and also do a flush and start from scratch. Does your soil hsve any nutes already In it? What kind of soil compost are you working with and I would also make sure your pH is at or around 6.0 to 6.5 for soil. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Also what is your room temp? And humidity ? During veg you want 70 to 85 degrees and 60 to 80% humidity. During flowering 65 to 80 degrees and humidity no higher than 55% due to mold and also lower humidity will create more thc resin glands.

Hey thanks man! My soil is organic with no nutes in it! I think I am not using so much because I use less than half of what the instructions say! I added a little veg nutes exactly 1 week ago and this burnts started showing a day before yesterday!

Ok well I am stumped then but there is a lot of help.on here. If it's 40 days old she migjt have started flowering bc it's a auto. But I never ever run auto I like to choose when she starts so always feminised.

Wow! Way too much feeding way too soon, IMO.

Hopefully you just watered 'cuz that plant is going to drown if it has that much water very often.
After a transplant there is usually a bit of time for the plant to get it legs back. Then its primary goal is to tke advantage of the extra soil and put its energy into root development. I'd expect a couple of weeks with little growth above ground. It is growing. You just can't see it since it is below the surface. This assumes the roots aren't burnt or water logged from too much 'N' and water.

I hate to disagree, but I would not add any more 'N' whether organic or not. The yellowing isn't from lack of 'N'. It is from too much.

Yes he might be right there. That's what I said first was just leave it cause it looks good! Don't worry it don't have "WAY" too much anything or any crazy problems alarmists get carried away with. I'm just trying to pave the positive future path this plants going and what you're gonna be doing next concentrating on etc. You can check out my plants if you want.

S .

Hey guys what's up? Look at my plant today... I noticed these spots on some leaves! What can this be? Can you notice these somehow white spots I think on the leaves? Look closely... Could it be spider mites?
15134423_1439779399383053_375963398_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom