Help! Hydroponic DWC Seed to Rockwool

Never used hydrogurd or z7 but I kno a fellow grower who used grandpatokin n worked great for slime issues def will b adding I just love trying dif things that work still trying to find something that works well for me I'm using gh nutrients in hydro but next run will b using this one bottle that is used for veg n flower combined with hydrogurd or z7 im just tired of mixing like ten bottles to get me back in motion

Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower check me out brotha wen u get a chance o forgot last run I even ran two plants in a c thru tub did freakin awsome just like bending the rules an learning how far u can push things sometimes lol.

Never used hydrogurd or z7 but I kno a fellow grower who used grandpatokin n worked great for slime issues def will b adding I just love trying dif things that work still trying to find something that works well for me I'm using gh nutrients in hydro but next run will b using this one bottle that is used for veg n flower combined with hydrogurd or z7 im just tired of mixing like ten bottles to get me back in motion
GT is the shit. If he gives advise its smart to listen. His last crop was God Damn magic. That's the way to do it. Learn all you can.

I tried Botanicares CS17, because it was a one bottle deal. I quit after a few weeks and went nack to GH Flora. I love it. I don't expect to go anywhere else for my base.

Naww man I was even sticking frozen water bottles but dam that was hell to keep up with n me being a stoner I threw the bottle in with the rapping so I even had paper patter in my waster never again jajajjajajaah but I was planing on joinin 2 five gal buckets together just can't fine nothing at my Lowe's store to get it done so I can have a res but Wat's ur idea on a coolin the nutes cuz a chiller is wat a few hundreds shyt I'm on a budget n that a hyt to the ribs ...
If you live in the US then all the weird shit you never even thought about can be found at a store called McMaster Carr.

So let's say you have a res.... buy a 6 inch inline fan, then cut a 6 inch hole in the reservoir lid place the fan in the hole, making sure the fan won't fall through cut another 6 inch hole at the other side of the lid for the forced air to escape. I've had my res. temps 10 degrees lower than the ambient and it will go much lower if your air is coming from an Air conditioner. So try this. If it doesn't work for you you have another inline fan, and a couple holes in your lid, but it will work and save you from wasting a huge amount of your electricity, and the cost of a chiller of course

O hells yeah I will give that a try won't hurt if it saves me a buying a chiller yesss n I never herd of those stores near me lol all I got is Lowe's home DEPO ace Walmart witch has nothing SAM's I'm just forced to order n hope I get the right stuff lol cuz I'm more a visual type dude I have to have it my hand to c if it's goin to work ...

I'm a rockwool user and I love it ph the water and salon it for 12 hours give it a few shakes to get the exercise water out. Put the seed in and place it in the dwc setup top water every day just a bit until you see roots in the bottom of the net pot then I turn on the system with rapid rooter and ph ro water as long a set your oxygen is produceing a splash one effect on the bottom of the net pot you will b fine. But no more top watering the roots will grow to the water

Back
Top Bottom