Help needed

Check the crystals(trichs) there is no set time frame it could be 80 days it could be 50, get a microscope and check the trichs, clear not ready, cloudy is mature and amber is ready/degrading so check them

she has started to flower. if thats what you want so if your happy leave her on 12/12 and about 60 to 70 days from now you will be ready to harvest thats a ballpark figure. start to cut back on the nitrogen ferts and go with a higher p k fertiliser

YUP-YUP! fish cake gives good advice. Int he flowering stage, the plant needs less N and more K. So go down from the high N and up to a high K regimen. Start to give a a balanced 10-10-10 for 1 or 2 weeks, then go to 8-10-14 for flower. Being in soil you will need to tweak and watch to get the correct balance because soil adds its own NPK in minute amounts, so this is where good plant savvy comes in.

The lower N and higher K will spur the flowering stage. As a matter of fact, high N will actually DELAY flowering, if not prevent it altogether.

hi all
i dont have a clue on the N AND K i have just been feeding with miricle grow. what should i look for any names of feeds please

the 2 i have been doing 12.12 have been in for 13days now i think the middle are changing is that were it will start.

hi jon yes i am tieing down all the tops will take some photos soon
thanks all

hi all
i dont have a clue on the N AND K i have just been feeding with miricle grow. what should i look for any names of feeds please N stands for nitrogen that gives veg groth K stands for potassium this is good for flowering in most all kinds of plants, P stands for phosphorus wich helps both ways. you want a nute that has more of the p and k some n is ok but the other 2 is what helps those buds to grow. also molasses has a lot of potassium in ita and has good bactirea that help your in your soil so look for somethingthat has higher p and k then n. hope this helps:):cheer:

the 2 i have been doing 12.12 have been in for 13days now i think the middle are changing is that were it will start. you should see some semi round parts growing where the branches start from the main stem look for 2 little white hair like things coming out of them thats the start of flowering

thanks all
:)

hi all
i dont have a clue on the N AND K i have just been feeding with miricle grow. what should i look for any names of feeds please

the 2 i have been doing 12.12 have been in for 13days now i think the middle are changing is that were it will start.

thanks all

Which miracle grow? MG for Tomatoes is best for cannabis.

i am having problem uploading photos only managed to upload one. this is of a cutting i took last week
100_36781.JPG

6940flower27x.jpg

Above is a scanning electron micrograph of the female flower. To the leftmost region of the micrograph, are the pistils protruding from the flower. The rather odd thing that looks slightly like the female genitalia is the actual female cannabis flower part called the Calyx and is where, if the ovum gets fertilized, the seed would be grown inside (below).

6940ReneeGivingBirth.jpg

In the case of sensimilla (without seed), the calyx continues to fill with resin, as a last effort to become pollinated, and thus increases the potency of the overall bud.

looks like your tomato is flowerig too:)

You need around 16 hrs of light preferrablt to keep your plant vegging well, once the light cycle reduces to 12/12 light dark, the plants hormones change and it starts to produce flowers which turn to bud after its ready..

i thought you said (exile19) get a microscope to see when they are ready to harvest?? yes my tomato are in flower aswell only got the tomatos because next door keep looking over and asking what i am growing in the greenhouse. so i thought i better grow some mmmmmmmmm going to put up a 7ft fence in a couple of week

thanks jon i am really pleased with the plants thanks to every body on here tell me bits and bobs on how to do things. going to tie them down again tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom