Help out a first timer - Something's wrong

ive tried to germinate other seeds but its not happening, i have just put in another batch 3 days back hope they will grow. i dont want to take the risk of making the female hermie. how much do you think il be able to get from this one plant.

how much do you think il be able to get from this one plant.

Not enough, I'm afraid. Maybe 1 gram???
(Looks like vertical and I are on the same page.)

man vertical thats a real buzzkill, anyway i can increase the yield?
ive tried in coco, soil, water but nothing seems to be working, any sure shot way? the current female was planted in a batch of 8 in soil out of which 4 grew, 2 of which were lost along the way due to errors from my side, i also germinated 4 completely outdoor out of which 1 grew, and turned out to be male, after that i planted another batch of 4 outside out of which 1 has yet again only popped out, im growing it alongside the female until it shows sex.

Blazi-
If you want a sure-fire grow method, I'd take a long hard look at Doc Bud's stuff. It works. nuff said

major there has got to be some way in which the yield can be increased without damaging the preflowers and plant.

I don't think so. At least not enough to make a difference. I'd flip it back to veg. IMO, you have nothing to lose, and there is hope.
Here are before and after pictures from my first recent grow.

This is where I just about gave up.
AS_02-14-15.jpg

This is after a lot of TLC.
AS1_03-14-15.jpg

This where it finally ended up, yielding 16 zips.
AoS3.jpg

i have been taking the help of jorge cervantes' 2 books

marijuana grow basics
marijuana horticulture

i have them in pdf format

sorry to sound like a noob but what exactly is doc bud's stuff

cool. il revert to veg, ive heard if it hermies and you cut off the bananas and male sacs then you can minimize chance of seed in bud. additionally for how much time should i keep it in veg, and how would i know if the plant has gone back to veg. it is getting cold in my area too as winter comes. plus i have to travel by end of January or mid feb so i have to harvest, dry and cure before that

vertical even if i get 1 gram out of this grow im gonna name it 420 Magazine Forum Kush dedicated to all the helpful people on here. hahaha

im starting the heaters soon, and il place it near the heater. just had 3 days of rain which marks the beginning of winter in my city. hopefully will have a hot day tomorrow as to level the temps.

sorry to sound like a noob but what exactly is doc bud's stuff
Doc is a forum member. To learn more, start HERE.

how would i know if the plant has gone back to veg.
You'll know. If it gets healthy, it will likely throw out single-fingered leaves. Then you'll see three fingered leaves. It will look weird at first but eventually grow just like any other plant.

major, what will happen to the preflowers and the existing leaves when i reveg

They'll stick around at first. If you are successful, it won't matter what happens to them. Eventually the old fan leaves will probably die off, but that's to be expected. If I'm seeing your pictures correctly your plant looks to be only 8" tall (maybe less)? Is that correct? I don't know how much space you have, but I'd try to get that girl to at least 12" before flipping. More important than the height or existing leaves is its overall health. It should have more branches with leaves that pray to the light.

Back
Top Bottom