Help please

Dsrkmattertec54

Hello all,

I just started 4 plants. 2 purp kush and 2 american haze. They were all going beautifully, however they have all seemed to stop all growth over the past 2-3 days. The only thing I've changed is I switched 3 of them to a larger tent with a 1000w LED from a 600w LED. The new tent is also a foot taller so the lamp is a little farther away .

Could anyone tell me if maybe my plants are just in a state of shock from the light switch or....?

Aside from ceased growth they are all completely healthy looking. Someone please help

maybe they are building their roots or you overwatered so they are slown down.

Would there be any other signs of overwater other than the obvious heavy drooping leaves? The plants appear healthy otherwise , but I did give them a bunch of water and nutes when I got back from thanksgiving break but none of them look droopy

The first photo are of the 4 plants prior to leaving for thanksgiving all in one tent. The next picture is after I had returned from thanksgiving. They grew a bunch while I was gone, but moved 3 into a larger tent and that's when they stopped progressing. That was last saturday (5 days now that I think about it). I didny bother taking any pics this morning because they literally look exactly the same as the 2nd picture

Attachments

• 20191127_123536.jpg
    20191127_123536.jpg
    1,011.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20191202_064515.jpg
    20191202_064515.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
The first photo are of the 4 plants prior to leaving for thanksgiving all in one tent. The next picture is after I had returned from thanksgiving. They grew a bunch while I was gone, but moved 3 into a larger tent and that's when they stopped progressing. That was last saturday (5 days now that I think about it). I didny bother taking any pics this morning because they literally look exactly the same as the 2nd picture
Turn off your lights for a minute and take a green pic instead of blurple.

Turn off your lights for a minute and take a green pic instead of blurple.

Okay I'll do that when I get home from work. If you're trying to get a look at the coloration of the leaves to look for deficiency I can tell you that the 3 in that tent all have perfect green leaves without any discoloration or spotting. I did a ton of research and reading before I took on this project and I'm really quite baffled as to what could be the hold up.

Thank you for your reply

Any type of str
Okay I'll do that when I get home from work. If you're trying to get a look at the coloration of the leaves to look for deficiency I can tell you that the 3 in that tent all have perfect green leaves without any discoloration or spotting. I did a ton of research and reading before I took on this project and I'm really quite baffled as to what could be the hold up.

Thank you for your reply
That was my question. The leaves just been roughed up a little or rub against something. Or is there something eating them?

Any type of str

That was my question. The leaves just been roughed up a little or rub against something. Or is there something eating them?

Are you referring to the topped plant to the left? Theres a couple chunks missing from a few leaves due to a little negligence on my part during topping. I topped Nov. 23rd on that plant and theres been much growth since up until 5 days ago (last Saturday)

Yes. That's good. Any type of a stress or change in your plants environment will cause it to stop and wonder what the heck is going on. They require a few days to recover, then they're back off to the races lol. I think that is the issue. Some plants get pissed worse than others and will take a little longer to get over it than others. That's my guess and I think your ladies will be just fine. Good vibes your way my friend.

Yes. That's good. Any type of a stress or change in your plants environment will cause it to stop and wonder what the heck is going on. They require a few days to recover, then they're back off to the races lol. I think that is the issue. Some plants get pissed worse than others and will take a little longer to get over it than others. That's my guess and I think your ladies will be just fine. Good vibes your way my friend.

Thank you kindly for your help

why do you spray the leaves?

I read somewhere that it may be beneficial to spray feed every once in awhile during beginning or end of dark period. Just another way to introduce nutes I had thought. If you have contradictory knowledge or just think it's a waste of time I'd certainly appreciate your opinion

I don't spray my leaves unless I see a problem (bugs or the chance of bugs). They may not be able to breathe if you water the leaves all the time. I'd stop doing that at this stage.
I agree they look good. In my experience it can take a week for the shock of whatever changed of this nature ie: lights, transplanting. If you don't see a change then I would look at the soil for gnats (Bugs eating it, stressing it out)
Do you have any yellow sticky tabs to place at the soil? May give insight. But honestly I would give it time.
Imagine if you wanted to stay in a soft lit room and some blasted on bright lights.... you'd pause too haha that's how I see it.
Giver some time
Keep us posted! Good Luck
:slide:

Yes spraying your leaves can lead to problems. The water droplets act as a magnifying glass, burn your plants and leave the grower wondering what deficiency it is.

now, your right, foliar feeding is very beneficial! spraying your plants with a mist from a spray bottle is bad, and it isn’t the same thing as foliar feeding. You need a speacial mister, that shoots a super sonic fine mist, intended for this purpose And it won’t burn the plants.

How come your needing to top another branch?

yeah, I mean I’m the type of person that would want to get it over with right away, to allow the healing process to get started.

I’ve got a super b+ (it’s called) for a nutrient supplement, and it’s a stress reliever, so it makes the plant bounce back at a faster rate then if I didn’t use it.

just remember that every branch you top, it will stop focussing on growing more, and just sit at the height you topped that branch at. I’m sure your aware of that though.

How come your needing to top another branch?

yeah, I mean I’m the type of person that would want to get it over with right away, to allow the healing process to get started.

I’ve got a super b+ (it’s called) for a nutrient supplement, and it’s a stress reliever, so it makes the plant bounce back at a faster rate then if I didn’t use it.

just remember that every branch you top, it will stop focussing on growing more, and just sit at the height you topped that branch at. I’m sure your aware of that though.

I'm using this manifold method:

It involves topping once at 3rd node, then topping the resulting 2 shoots also at the 3rd node and trimming the 2nd node creating 8 good size colas off the resulting shoots.

what exactly do you mean by "sit at that height". Because after topping the first time the plants height has increased exponentially in the past few weeks.

You can follow my grow journal in grow journals in progress forum. I have included detailed descriptions of my process as well as pictures all along the way.
EDIT: title of my journal is First Grow:purple Kush

Here are pics of a few days after topping and a week after topping(top left of 3 plant picture)

Attachments

• 20191127_123551.jpg
    20191127_123551.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 20191202_064515.jpg
    20191202_064515.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom