Help Please

Kenzy

I mixed grow and bloom and then the leaves began to turn yellow. can you help me.

20210220_010130.jpg

20210220_010058.jpg

20210220_010135.jpg

Hi @Kenzy!

Welcome, nice looking plant. I'd follow Emily's' advice and flush ASAP, and then when ready feed correctly.

if you read some of Emilya's signatures, it will help you along your journey that your in, right now.
Let's us know when you have her back on track or need any more help.

Have a great weekend

Yes all that water you flush with needs to drain out properly.

I'd also write down what your doing if you aren't going to start a journal here. Keep the facts Street so you can reflect if something goes off. You'll know where that happened.

You also should consider starting a journal. We could follow you, And help you along the way if you need it, as well as cheer you on!
Not to mention there are contests available after 50 posts, so you could enter some photos of your amazing plants and possibly win great gifts from our Sponsors

Its fun and a great sense of family here, so we got ya!

Adding beneficial Microbes wouldn't hurt either. They act as little helpers to the plant who sends out a chemical "request" and they bring it what it needs when it needs it (in exchange for sugars). Pretty cool!
Easiest way to introduce them is to top dress with worm castings (easy and affordable at the garden center) and water in.
There are a few really good microbe products you can order or pick up at the hydro store but they can be a little spendy.
Good luck!

Purchase a good Ph/EC meter and follow the guidelines for fertilizing.
I use an Apera Instruments PC60 pen and kit will measure Ph/EC/TDS and SALTS, I use a reservoir and maintain a nutrient EC of 1.8 and a Ph level between 5.85 and 6.20. This seems to work well for my system. Too high nutrient levels can cause undesirable effects on your plants, causing salts to build up and clog the nutrient delivery system.
My system does not allow for flushing the soil, but by adhering to the nutrients recommendations you should be okay.
Good Luck

20190531_164537.jpg

3x flush of your soil ... 5 gallon container needs 15 gal of water flushed through it... then start again, with the correct nutes.

Hi @Kenzy!

Welcome, nice looking plant. I'd follow Emily's' advice and flush ASAP, and then when ready feed correctly.

if you read some of Emilya's signatures, it will help you along your journey that your in, right now.
Let's us know when you have her back on track or need any more help.

Have a great weekend

Thank you very much. I will follow you.

I mixed grow and bloom
Did you mean you mixed grow and bloom in their concentrated form BEFORE adding water?

Or you added them one at a time to water?

Back
Top Bottom