Help requested please!

HYDRO GROW

Strain - Blueberry, Mojo, AK47, Urban Poison, Head Cheese, Hawiian Big Bud, God Bud
# of Plants - 17
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - veg
Setup - Flo n Gro
Light - 2 x 1000 Watt MH
Nutrients - Technoflora
Medium - Hydroton
PPM - 750
PH - 5.7
RH - 32%
Room Temperature -70-75
Solution Temperature -66-69
Room Square Footage - 4x8 tent
Pests - Had spider mites and used AzaMax to get rid of the little bastards. So far no return after 2 weeks of spraying them every other day.

Just put the clones into my new Flo n Gro system. To start off the clones didn't look that great to start due to many reasons. Clones aren't looking any better.

Blueberry
IMG_018517.JPG

Hawaiian Big Bud
IMG_018220.JPG

MoJo
IMG_018416.JPG

IMG_018321.JPG

Any help would be appreciated. I'm so new at growing I'm having a hard time figuring out what is going on.

i havnt grown hydro or dwc to help but if you ask 253chiefin he may be able to help you..i would maybe drop the ppms down to 400 - 450 as i think 750 might just be a tad too much for the newly rooted clone

:goodluck:

hey alaskan1!! I'd deffinataely drop the ppms for those newly rooting plants. id shoot for 300 (to be safe) and 450(if you feel like taking a risk) the droopyness will happen when the clones are getting used to their new environment. not all droop but most do. mine looked horrible the first week of transplanting.

burnt tips is form the 750PPM and the droopyness is more than likely them being frigid right now. dont be too worried theyll be wilting and dieing if they were in trouble. looks good keep that PH and PPM squared away and youll do great bud:high-five:

yea i went to my first page of my journal and my clones looked just like yours are right now. they are all going to be ok. at least the ones you showed us in those pics. the yellowing even hit mine pretty hard. to this day i can still see the wilted yellowing fan leaf that went yellow on me the day i got my clone. it hasnt grown or healed itself at all. those yellow leaves will never heal so snip them off in about 3-4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom