Help

Hitm4n910

420 Member
Hello everyone,

So I’m currently growing two Moroccan Beldia plants. I’m in week 8, RH is 60% and temp is 78f Watered every two days. One of my plants is starting to yellow I believe. I feed cal mag, iron all the good stuff to a plant plus I use recharge. Anyways I’m still pretty new to growing, these are my official second and third grow. I believe I’m catching whatever this is early enough to fix, just looking for some info on what it might be. Any help would be awesome.
B34DE04C-EBA1-472E-B882-C3378E092853.jpeg

Hello everyone,

So I’m currently growing two Moroccan Beldia plants. I’m in week 8, RH is 60% and temp is 78f Watered every two days. One of my plants is starting to yellow I believe. I feed cal mag, iron all the good stuff to a plant plus I use recharge. Anyways I’m still pretty new to growing, these are my official second and third grow. I believe I’m catching whatever this is early enough to fix, just looking for some info on what it might be. Any help would be awesome.
B34DE04C-EBA1-472E-B882-C3378E092853.jpeg
Good morning @Hitm4n910 hope your having a good day my friend.
Your in soil right?
You must let it dry longer, your overwatering.
Every 2 days is your schedule not hers.
Let your pots dry right out.
And we really do need info as @Phytoplankton mentioned ,details of you grow.

Stay safe
Bill

Sorry about that.

I’m growing in soil and I’m using fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom. nutes get feed one a week.
PH level is 6.8

As far as watering to much, I don’t believe I am. Soil is dry when I water, I check every time to make sure.

Sorry about that.

I’m growing in soil and I’m using fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom. nutes get feed one a week.
PH level is 6.8

As far as watering to much, I don’t believe I am. Soil is dry when I water, I check every time to make sure.
You must water slowly with full nutrients at 6.3 until you get run off.
Then wait 3-4 days until pot is dry dry dry.
Then give plain water until runoff.
Then dry dry dry dry.
Then full strength nutrients 6.3 until runoff.
Dry dry dry dry.
Water
Dry
Feed......etc.
Or you will have problems :Namaste:

She is beautiful.
I love big bushy girls.

Stay safe
Bill

Healthy looking and nice & large plants. You are doing good.

Sounds like you are on your second grow which is two Moroccan Beldia plants since two plants at the same time do not mean two grows. I looked up the Moroccan Beldia strain and so far have found out that it is an old landrace type of strain that is best suited for dry and poor soil so it might not need as much water or fertilizer as most of the newer strains. It is also a strain that has semi auto-flowering features and is fast flowering with an early harvest.

As @Bill284 mentions watering every 2 days is your schedule and the plants might not benefit from all that water.

I feed cal mag, iron all the good stuff to a plant plus I use recharge.
PH level is 6.8
OK on the Fox Farm fertilizers but you are missing one. The Fox Farm Big Bloom and the Tiger Bloom are part of a three part system. I do not see the Grow Big which should be used except for the first couple of weeks of the growing stage and the last couple of weeks of flowering.

The Grow Big has the nitrogen that is needed for the green color. Not enough Nitrogen and the plants are very likely to start showing a light green to yellow color. A bit of yellowing in the new growth when it is a fast growing healthy plant is considered normal. Since the yellowing color is showing up in both the new growth and in some of the older growth leaves I have to believe that you are seeing a deficiency caused by an incomplete fertilizing schedule.

The Tiger Bloom that you are already using is intended to be part of your fertilizing schedule only after the plants start to flower. There is some Nitrogen in the Tiger Bloom but not enough for the plants at this stage of growth.

It might sound complicated but once you understand the macro-nutrients and scheduling their use it will fall into place.

Fox Farms is a good company, one of the earliest to develop fertilizers, soils and nutrients for growing Marijuana. Their products are inexpensive since they can be used for growing a good number of plants, either a few at a time like most of us do, or a large number all at one time.

A suggestion that could really help would be to go to the Fox Farm web site and download the feeding schedule for Soil Growing using the two products you already have. Disregard the schedules for Hydroponic methods and for using the 'Cultivation Nation' line of fertilizers. They also have a phone number and you might want to consider giving them a phone call during business hours (remember that they are on the west coast) if you have any questions or are having problems figuring out what to do next. Or you could eMail them but I have found calling is quicker in the long run.

Oh, and tell the group what 'soil' you are using or let us know if it is something you mixed up on your own.

Good luck and have fun.

Back
Top Bottom