Hemp Art Journal

your welcome. its no wonder you made good money off of these things. i dont even want to call them things. more like art. and as for stoned, sadly i am still in need.

Yet_another_.jpg

OK here is a pic of my next project sorry it's blurry it looked fine when I took the picture if that says anything.I think I'm going to cut it like an unwanted male,I;m not going to go all crazy with it,but think I can do better than what I started.Today was a Real Bad day as far as pain goes,so no hemp today."I smell the rain and with it Pain and it's heading my way" God I know that way too well,this time of year kicks the hell out of me.Enough whining I;m pretty sure the bead is Celtic,and I love using them for Manny reasons but mostly because of the holes I can use to go all crazy with.Well I got a doctors app. tomorrow and will work on it when I get back,so any pics won't be approved until late for any of you who are following this.I want to thank Moose for letting me do this here,it is truly a passion of mine which I haven't done in years.Starting again has been therapeutic and all the positive responses and +Reps just makes me want to keep on keeping on.:bongrip::smokin::bongrip:

Cool art! Sorry to hear about the pain.

Thanks for the compliment Burn it,and thanks for all the great work you've been doing as a News Hawk,we might not compliment or Rep you enough but what you are doing by spreading knowledge and awareness is what this place is all about.Burn on.

Ditto:smokin:

Natural_and_Black_necklace.jpg

Here's a necklace with another Celtic Bead.Their are no added holes in the bead itself,but if the necklace is flipped over(Insert picture here){which will be inserted upon approval}a blueish clear bead is visible[displaying the Celtic triangle design].So all of this is so confusing that I'm just going to go on,until pics are up<of the other side>.:smokin::cheesygrinsmiley::smokin:Being the dumb stoner that I am I put the first black back round with the first black hemp.And the black hemp by the center bead is even, it's the arms of the necklace that aren't.It will make sense when I'm not as stoned.

cannot wait to see the updates. i love your stuff

Back
Top Bottom