Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

re: Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

Hi Blue! Things are looking good for you. Surely they have all reached the bottom by now. Little do I know about it, but they look good. I am learning with you my friend. Nice Pictures too! :yummy:

Hi Blue! Things are looking good for you. Surely they have all reached the bottom by now. Little do I know about it, but they look good. I am learning with you my friend. Nice Pictures too! :yummy:

Hi OMM! They've been in their buckets for 6 days, I'm sure that the big 3 have hit the res. But not sure about ak48, she was half their size root-wise and may not be there yet.

Looking great BlueDog! I can understand why you are in a hurry to get Sammie going but patience will payoff with the others. You want the roots to not only hit the res but you also want them to spread out. :goodjob:

Looking great BlueDog! I can understand why you are in a hurry to get Sammie going but patience will payoff with the others. You want the roots to not only hit the res but you also want them to spread out. :goodjob:

Thanks Buddy. Granted he's got better lights, but Doc went 12/12 from seed on at least one of his earlier grows and hit yields of about 2z / plant, which is my target. Even on 12/12 from seed his still vegged for about a month.

I'm waiting a bit but not for that long. Once I think my AK48 is ready to rock I'm going to switch.

Quick pic update. When anyone wants to know if their X day old plants are looking ok, send them here lol. I have pics of almost every day since they hatched.

This is day 27 for bubba, bagseed & lucy. Day 21 for ak48. And 33 days since Sammie went hempy.

Bubba Kush - she's growing like crazy. Looks so good I hate to tie her.

IMAG04291.jpg

AK48. Hard to believe she started out as a twisted mutant.

IMAG0430.jpg

Lucy - nothing really notable about her so far, she was the biggest one early on now the others are catching up.

IMAG04311.jpg

Baby Bagseed - same as Lucy. I tied her yesterday.

IMAG04321.jpg

And Sammie - just a jungle of growth it's crazy.

IMAG04331.jpg

High BD,

Lookin' good :thumb: Can you show a long shot to give me a little scale... ya got pics of everything else :)

:peace:

Hey Blue,
Digging the set up and the journal. That Lucy you got going can be very tempermental. She really likes her pH btwn 5.6 and 6.0. On my second go round with that strain and the only problems I've had have been pH related.

BTW, this is what she looks like after 41 days veg and 22 days flowering.
007376.JPG

I'm subbed and +reps if I can.

:goodluck:

p.s. 5 star vote on your journal

Getting sweeter everyday.

lookin great man

Thanks guys! I'm loving hempy. I swear they grew while I was at work. They've definitely hit the res.

High BD,

Lookin' good :thumb: Can you show a long shot to give me a little scale... ya got pics of everything else :)

:peace:

Hey Horse! Thanks for the kind words. Ask and ye shall recieve.

The grow is in a nice sized bathroom. 8 foot ceilings and I'm growing in a space that's about 10 x 6. To the right are 2 pretty big closets with mirror doors.

I'm growing 5 plants now but could easily add 4 more... I think. Depends on how big they get. My last 3 plants were huge but they vegged all summer. They would have filled that room by themselves.

Sammie is up front in the white bucket, to the right are bagseed and bubba kush, left ak48 and lucy.

They're all up on blocks pointing at the common urinals. It looks pretty funny.

IMAG04411.jpg

I'm going to move my very primitive light racks in there very soon. They're getting too big, these lights are right on top of them.

IMAG04421.jpg

To the left are the sink and shower, great place to dump the runoff. The heater keeps it about 75 hardly running at all.

IMAG04431.jpg

Hey Blue,
Digging the set up and the journal. That Lucy you got going can be very tempermental. She really likes her pH btwn 5.6 and 6.0. On my second go round with that strain and the only problems I've had have been pH related.

BTW, this is what she looks like after 41 days veg and 22 days flowering.
007376.JPG

I'm subbed and +reps if I can.

:goodluck:

p.s. 5 star vote on your journal

Thanks and welcome da goon! Your lucy looks awesome. She's got really thin leaves! Are you growing her in hempy? I'm curious about her color, mine is a lighter green.

Please keep posting pics here and anything you want to talk about her, except her name. 420 mag deleted my grow journal dedicated to this strain and will not allow it. They're trying to decide what we can call it, so for now let's just stick with lucy.

hmm why cant ya say the name?

ya ever get that shot of em all usin the "urinal" wait girls usin a urinal whod of thought lol

BigSlim 420 Mag is dedicated to the legalization and medical use of this great plant. They don't want people searching for more dangerous substances to get hits on this site, which I can totally understand. It's spelled out in their posting guidelines. If you read the first page of this thread you should be able to figure out what it is, or else you can pm me.

I'll get you that pic soon I promise!

Looking good Blue :thumb: just started a journal myself, hope to get bennefitial info from you as your a few weeks ahead of me. Good luck and as always take care.

Hey sisco! I'll hurry over there before you kill them all again :)

Just kidding! And you know if there's any way I can help you I will. Now that I have one semi-disastrous grow under my belt I'll be glad to share my vast knowledge of what not to do with anyone who's interested :)

The baby girls are looking good Blue! Pretty work...

Thanks OBX! They are loving life right now, so much so that I had to reassemble my lights stand. Nothing says 'clean grow room' like scrap lumber haha.

First I moved all the girls closer together, they're now all sharing one pot-a-let.

IMAG04501.jpg

Next I assembled my frame more or less around them.

IMAG04441.jpg

I then moved most of the lights onto the frame. These can accomodate about 3.5 feet of new growth, which I should be able to manage pretty easily.

Back
Top Bottom