Herbies March Competition - Win Free Seeds!

84f92343fd48ea68be361536810bbc1a1.jpg

Hey Congress!! Stop clowning around and take Marijuana off the scheduled drug list!
! Humboldt Seed Organisation Purple Trainwreck Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

84f92343fd48ea68be361536810bbc1a1.jpg

Jimmy used to be your average pot head.. Until a few friends introduced him to "clowning. Fifteen years later we see the effects. If you or someone you know is serious about "clowning" sit down, smoke a blunt and slap that silly make-up off.
The more you know!

Herbies Mobile

you know what would make a good story?something about a clown that makes people happy,but inside he is real sad.also he has severe diarrhea.

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Seeds£70.09

In Stock

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Seeds Cup Winner

DNA Genetics Seeds

Feminised

Indoor / Outdoor

Indica

Yield: 500 - 650 gr/m2

2x Cup Winner

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Seeds Information

Pack Sizes: 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 36 / 42 / 54Add to WishlistAdd to Compare

sorry ,I cant figure out how to do a link.if someone could school me I would highly appreciate it

you know what would make a good story?something about a clown that makes people happy,but inside he is real sad.also he has severe diarrhea.

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Seeds£70.09

In Stock

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Seeds Cup Winner

DNA Genetics Seeds

Feminised

Indoor / Outdoor

Indica

Yield: 500 - 650 gr/m2

2x Cup Winner

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Seeds Information

Pack Sizes: 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 36 / 42 / 54Add to WishlistAdd to Compare

to add a link highlight and copy the page on herbies site then in the reply box on here press the button off the world with a link at the bottom(next to the smily face)and then paste the page that you copied and then press ok and the link should then come out on your post....hope this makes sence and i aint confused you even more

Back
Top Bottom