Hey Everyone!

MOD !! please help demonic angel figure out how to edit thread title do people know it's a journal thread thsnks 420 magazine! ! Hope this helps as I'm new myself.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

All I know is that anytime I go into a seed website I get lost....ill have like 20 strains I want and cant decide what to get. Thats when I start judging just by the pics lol

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon
Pics can be deceiving though!!

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I GUESS AS FAR AS THERE being strains for females a person could say or possibly assume that the most finicky, hard to cokes that mushroom out, delicate, rarer, less grown variety's, perhaps more colorful strains, in my humble opinion might be better suited to a woman(most/sum) growing them. me as mr. ape man- push the shit out of my plants anymore, high expectations, little room for error, ridgid, decided, pridefull, easily disappointed. anywho.im not quite that drastic-i thoroughly enjoy every min and respect my ladies. just thinking.its sumthing i tend to do-cant stop it actually.i like to explore the mind and get under the surface of things to better understand.----it is better to understand than to try to be understood.--it will save us much needed energy for the journey we are all on together.

Any other info on the vanilla kush?

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile614678981.jpg

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Back
Top Bottom