Hey - What you smokin' on?

JockBudman

Simple as the title is - what you smoking on right now?

I'm blazing this

Blue cheese. The smell has been getting more complex lately as it cures more, it started out just sour skunk but tonight it smells like berries and my mates manky dreads from ten years back. Thankfully the taste is a pleasant sweet berry spice.

Gets you nice and baked, good buzzing in the head, relaxed, clear headed enough to do something if you need to. Perhaps a bit of lost coordination - my limbs often don't feel totally connected to my body in the peak of the high :ganjamon:

It's a really pleasant smoke from some very stinky bud and that's the reason this one is a commercial classic around here.

Clearly you're British lol.

I've never tried a cheese strain, but Pennywise and I were discussing briefly yesterday. I just had another member send me some Exodus cheese seeds so maybe that will make its way into my grow in the next couple of Cycles...... decisions decisions lol.

I had a friend trade some of his Blueberry for my own. These are Canuk blueberry and it is super nice to smoke. I can definitely smell the blueberry as you are rolling, the smell that comes off her once lit is also very sweet as well. I like the sweet taste to this girl.

Also into the ATF for some pain relief. God this is a killer strain......Stanks genetics. Super easy to grow. Great resistance to pests and heat. This stuff feels like a warm blanket being put on my back, great for local pain management but a blow your socks off strain just the same.

Simple as the title is - what you smoking on right now?

I'm blazing this

Blue cheese. The smell has been getting more complex lately as it cures more, it started out just sour skunk but tonight it smells like berries and my mates manky dreads from ten years back. Thankfully the taste is a pleasant sweet berry spice.

Gets you nice and baked, good buzzing in the head, relaxed, clear headed enough to do something if you need to. Perhaps a bit of lost coordination - my limbs often don't feel totally connected to my body in the peak of the high :ganjamon:

It's a really pleasant smoke from some very stinky bud and that's the reason this one is a commercial classic around here.
Yooo whats cracking jock!?. Are you an actual jock? If so Im way south of the border.
Btw Ive already got a smoke sharing thread up and running bruva. Take a look, some lully buds floating about, its in my signature below.
Blessings!

Back
Top Bottom