Hi All New To 420Mag

Mass Medicinals

Hi All,

New to this site. Excited to be here for sure.

Our thing: We work to make Cannabis oriented blog posts / photograph & videos of our grows / DIYs and tutorials for canna activities.

Definitely need to see what this website requires in terms of posting the above. But that's our thing. The whole cannaverse to us is a big adventure and we are learning and want to share that journey. Yeah pretty lame but that's us.

Looking forward to contributing material to this forum and learning more from all of you.

TD125-FD50-1.jpg

(Northern Lights under 105watts uncapped LED bulbs)

Happy Growing!
~ Mass Medicinals

Welcome to :420: Mass Meds!!! Beautiful bud shot btw. Can't wait to check out some of your cannactivities and more pics like the one above. Are you planning to start a journal?

Hey Mass Medicinal.
Welcome to 420 mag!!
This is the place to check it all out.
Learn from like minded people is always a positive thing.
Wishing you good grows.

We have been making video shorts through youtube I need to check with the mods to make sure that's acceptable here. But spoiler the outdoor plants need time that the season may not give them... :(
You can upload from you tube just check it out on beginner tutorials. How to upload media.
Look forward to seen it.

Lol. Sorry @Grow Bro, I meant I need to understand what is / is not allowed. We are not selling anything, we have a blog and vlog. But still each forum is unique and it's our point to reach people without violating the guidelines of the forum.

@bustedfist Hello mASS-hole, Yeah from what we hear, coastal towns can have pretty bad humidity. Our indoor crop was almost too dry because of central air. But our current outdoor crop is struggling.

Tomorrow we see what has become of our three ladies.

Back
Top Bottom