Hi there guys! Newbie to growing and just need some friendly advice please

kzttv

Hi there guys .

In the need for some help ! So I am a beginner grower and I just wanted to know if my setup is good or if I need to change anything .

So we are using advanced nutrient ph perfect system coco coir soil and coco coir clay pebbles sativa and a hybrid under a 300W dual spectrum cfl and a 300W led all plants are room sits at approx 22 - 25 degrees when the light are on and between 18 and 20 when it's off . Has a fan system and the nutrient water being fed to the plants is sitting at approximately 265ppm.

Right now for nutrients we are using the 3 combo , micro, grow and bloom advanced nutrients . We start giving it nutrients after week 1 , it says use 4ml on the bottle , but we have started it off 3ml of grow 2ml of micro and 2ml of bloom.

We are growing white haze automatic and white diesal haze .

Any tips or help.would be much appreciated.
abd59fb7ebdb188d30cdb3ff84c5259e.jpg
ee8f9c66c70e611b67f21ee30d2d455d.jpg
ef30b2190d7f0e3feb08d437e056e7ab.jpg
1121f7c111c9fe02288a780f8f9d7f3f.jpg
a0a8bb4dd919bf730e7e5110c2185e64.jpg
676584a1f8e0daf349d425769cb749dc.jpg
5afdf66b20366ad1032ea989bd9f3d27.jpg

Re: Hi there guys .

In the need for some help ! So I am a beginner grower an

Looks like you have a lot of light happening there!
Ok so is it to much light ? What would you suggest ? It's a CFL 300w and an LED 300w , for 7 plants :)

Should I remove 1 light ?

Re: Hi there guys ! Newbie to growing and just need some friendly advice please :)

Couple thoughts

AUTOS like to go into final pots as soon as possible, so be ready to transplant those soon

How far are lights away, looks like some heat tacoing a bit

Also keep the water off the babies if u can, maybe why they are tacoing

Re: Hi there guys ! Newbie to growing and just need some friendly advice please :)

Also try and stick with one question post

Keeps all the answers in front of u
Thank you for the help , just have a few more questions .

When do you think I should transplant them ?

Will that be enough light for the whole grow of 7 plants?

Am I right in putting half the dose of nutrients while it's still a baby?

If grown well , how much bud on average would I expect from this strain?

How far should I keep the lights away?

Thanks for the help bro :)

About 3rd set of leaves

Maybe, but more light is better

1/4 nutes early, never give them full nutes

Too many factors at play, maybe an oz per plant

LED at this age 24" away, no clue on the other light, check manuf recommendation

And welcome to 420magazine

Re: Hi there guys .

In the need for some help ! So I am a beginner grower an

I might keep them under just the CFL for another week. I personally find that small plants like flouro better than LED. Mind you I hear the new full spectrum LED's are another story, but you have to keep them really far away initially.

I agree 1/4 strength AN to start, remember that less is more when it comes to nutrients. You're starting off in the right direction.

Re: 15 days old :) transplanting tomorrow ! Thoughts?

They look really great. If there's holes on the bottoms of the pots, is watch to see if they start poking outta the bottom then id transplant. I hope u already transplanted ur autos.
Hey man this is the autos haha ! Transplanting first thing in the morning , I was told to wait for the 3rd set of leaves and then transplant so I will transplant in the morning ?

You think it's to late ?

Hey man this is the autos haha ! Transplanting first thing in the morning , I was told to wait for the 3rd set of leaves and then transplant so I will transplant in the morning ?

You think it's to late ?
Which ever ones are autos need to go into much larger pots asap. Otherwise you risk them starting to flower anytime now. I think the suggestion to wait for the 3rd node was under the assumption they were not autos.

Which ever ones are autos need to go into much larger pots asap. Otherwise you risk them starting to flower anytime now. I think the suggestion to wait for the 3rd node was under the assumption they were not autos.
Ok perfect we are growing 4 white diesal auto and 3 white haze auto , Will transplant them in the morning.

And do you know roughly if the plant is grown well , how much grams I am aiming to achieve to get from 1 plant ?

Thanks for the help buddy , Will transplant them ASAP!

Ok perfect we are growing 4 white diesal auto and 3 white haze auto , Will transplant them in the morning.

And do you know roughly if the plant is grown well , how much grams I am aiming to achieve to get from 1 plant ?

Thanks for the help buddy , Will transplant them ASAP!
I just finished my first ever grow so I'm fairly new. I didn't grow autos and don't know much about them aside from what I've suggested already. I highly recommend you search for some auto journals or threads and you'll be amazed how much everyone knows and is willing to help out around here.

Now would be good.

Yes and no. If you keep the plants small (think SCROG), you'll have enough light. If you want larger plants and a bigger yield you'll need more room, and more light. For LEDs, the recommendation is 35 to 50 watts from the wall per square foot while flowering.

Indoor grows can be up to 650gm per square meter. It depends on the quality and intensity of your light. I would hazard a guess of up to 1/2 gm / watt for your LED, and 1/4 gm/watt for your CFLs. Call it an absolute maximum of 300 gms, provided they have the room to grow.

As close as possible, while still providing coverage for all of your plants. Check for heat at canopy level. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your plants. Also check for heat stress and light burn.

Day 19 , first grow !!!

PH - 6.4
Light schedule has changed to 20-4

Is the PH a little to high at 6.4 for is that ok for autos ?

Also do you guys recommended I top the plants or just leave them ?

Will be adding another 600w LED, viperspectra in the next couple of days :)

Any tips or advice along the way will be great :)

Hope you guys can follow my first grow and enjoy it with me :)
5e1e199ee0be513d85eb0e55ec8b9ddc.jpg
9885c7a40174d3cf1da68b3175dc7b41.jpg
acb41793e90aa9108bc922342aa6a825.jpg
9943b1e8fa9bfeea9769a5a78022bdd9.jpg
f3d8affc537a578bcaf7f8f724bd06f7.jpg
6b7da2fdb51c1f18b766dec9c40a23c3.jpg
d095c43da87483b4d78cf2f937b41f4c.jpg
68bb1cdef7836a58ffb8d95074eb9d93.jpg
d8c95de99b99556b926ef3b325a0338f.jpg

5.8-6.2 will be good for ph, I'd let them grow a little more before you top. Ok I see you're using AN nutes so don't worry too much about ph. Autos you can top around 14-21 days photos I usually top at 4-5 nodes.

Back
Top Bottom