How tight are your joints?

Re: How tight are your joints.

Show us your talents.
This is some Ozark Red in a Zig Zag
Ozark_Red_s_012.jpg
i smoked some bud on this papers before there pretty good...but i really dont like to smoke in joints or blunts i like bongs & pipes :bongrip:

IMG_12368.JPG

IMG_12322.JPG

My special hash joint~ Instead of crumbling little bits of hash throughout the joint I put a bunch of ground hash together towards the front of the doobie. When you smoke it, you blaze thru the first part of herb which will get the hash to smolder. When you get to the hash it's time to chill 'cause it's gonna burn for a while! You also have to be carful to not flick the ash of the end otherwise you can dump some of the hash that has yet to burn. Most folks are done midway thru the hash burn. If you can smoke the entire doobie you will be so stoned you have to call it a day!

No offense intended, but a bunch of you roll pinners.

nice12.JPG

That's just a basic Zig- Zag Ultra Thin 1-1/4 paper. They don't always turn out that nice, but they're usually that size.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN J!!! I WANT IT!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME! LMFAO nah bro nice azz, looks like sumfin chong would roll :D :goodjob:

does anyone know how to make one of this.i really dont smoke joints but ill try this shit!!!:rollit:
To roll a cross joint, start with 3 papers and cut 1 into 3 pieces. Then roll up a fat joint in one of the full papers and 2 mini joints using the pieces of cut paper. Now, take the full joint and using scissors, cut a small hole into 2 "sides" of the full length joint (opposite each other). Insert the mini joints into the 2 cut holes. Now cut NARROW (glue strip width) strips of from the remaining paper. I used 1 piece of paper "front and back" along the arms of the cross and the full joint to stabilize the cross. Next I took 2 longer strips of paper and wrapped them diagonally to hold the cross together. Last, I wrapped a short strip of paper on each leg of the cross to keep the openings I inserted the mini joints sealed.

I had no problem with burn rate or anything...a real party favorite!!

Best regards...:peace:

thankz alot ncal-cyclist im going to try to make it & show it to my friends & see what they think & after that blaze it...thankz again man:slide:

My friends father worked for the state and would have a box of these little bags of tobacco around the house. It was also known as 'state tobacco'. My friend would bring these free bags of tobacco which we called 'bug dust' out when we were desperate . It came in a little cloth bag w/ a draw string and the papers were somehow attached to the bag. The papers had no glue and if you tilted the bag over the paper the tobacco would easily pour out onto the paper. If you were not use to it the entire contents would pour out. It was the cheapest, driest, loosest, lousiest tasting tobacco but at times that was all a kid could get. To roll it was a acquired trick and there were those who could roll it w/ one hand riding a horse. Not me. You would put a pile of tobacco in the middle of the paper and roll it pushing down from the middle out to the sides. It didn't seem like it would roll out right but if you stuck to this plan it worked the only way it could. The paper if moisten just enough & not too much would hold for the entire smoke. The taste was terrible, unlike a cigarette but you did get the nicotine. This is the way I learned to roll.

When I was younger. I would get 1/4lb's of Colombian Red bud or Gold fronted to me for $90.00 and roll the hole 1/4 lb in joint, most of the time I would get 70 joints per OZ @ a dollar a joint in 1972 to 1977 gas was
00.25 a gallon and a pack of cigs was 00.35...
I would go through 1/2 to 3/4 lb a week in joints let me tell you that a lot of joints but I was making money and not bad money for then @ that age...

What a 1/4lb go for now LMAO good green Alaska price $1,400 to $1,600 and that BS for real...:smokin:

How time changes...:peacetwo:

MV... :popcorn:

Damn Bandit420, you rolled that by hand? Wow!
I still have my giant paper from the Big Bambu album from when I was a kid. Haven't looked at it for a while, but I'm hoping it's okay still. I don't know what time does to a weedwrap. Probably pretty rank after 30-40 years..... :yikes:

A big joint

The biggest joint I ever saw was at a outdoor concert in N. Baltimore, OH. Ike & Tina Turner w/ SCR (backup) were playing. The joint was being passed around thru the audience. It was about 3' long and about 6" diameter.
Also at that concert they pointed out a narc from the bandstand the crowd chased him out of the concert and turned his car upside down in the lot.

Back
Top Bottom