How tight are your joints?

Re: How tight are your joints.

half eighth in one Rizla Blue with a filter
halfeighthjay.jpg

I roll pretty joints but they burn like shit. I am clearly doing something wrong.

duuuuude, im soooo with ya on that..
im super hit or miss..

but my L's will always look really good. they'll be sexy ass snoop dogg lookin cones :joint: but often dont smoke right, i get sooo frustrated.... ergggg...

im looking into that rice paper that someone mentioned in this thread tho..

sounds enticing

I wish my fat fingers could get the ol' joint rolling thing down. Mine usually end up way too loose and the stuff falls out.

Yeah my fingers find it hard to roll nowadays 2, sheit in splints most days, time to invest in a vapmachine. Hope to buy one the weekend! :cheer:
happy wknd 420'rs n thanx 4 sharing the beauty pics!
peace from canmiss

When I first read this forum i was pure joint and bong on occasion because i didnt like blunts and liked the taste more but now that i go back and read the forum. . . i dont remember the last time i rolled a joint or smoked one for that matter im all vape DA BUDDHA (ths is should get a cool smiley face with a vape xD

Boy you guys roll big J's. Such a waste...I could never do that to my dsd,ak47,BBC or WR..I'm lucky if i remember to hit it when it's only a 1/4 of the j smoked. But I'm like the above poster. I vape more than i burn and is hard to go back to burning..The taste,smell and high of vapin is sooooooo much better for me,IMO.

Host your own blunt/joint rolling contest! Participants roll their finest, and put up x amount of bud which goes to the grand prize. Hand out score sheets, have judges rate the entries based on any number of factors (technique, visual appeal, burn quality, etc), and use an average to determine the winner. Lots of fun! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom