How To - 7 Gal Rim Mount SCROG Pots In 2 X 4 Tent - 8.25 Sq Ft

Looking good in here Gazoo! Thinking of running a 2x4 SCROG myself, might be fun! What do you say--would you run 2 7s?

Hay there Stoney Whats up :)

Actually I am still trying to dial that in but at this time I think TWO 10's are the best, Especially
when considering the recommended approach is to flip at Up-Pot

So far I have not been able to keep them in the 1 gal starter pots long enough before they go flat/root bound
and just start drooping and stop growing (feels wrong to restrict them that early). Anyway my new approach
will be to use the New Round 2 gal ROOTMAKER I just received (also have a 3 gal) thinking 2 or 3 gal starters
will still leave 7 to 8 gal of new soil when up-potting.

Also this run I am doing a double recharge. Did one a few weeks after up-potting and think they are just
now coming on to it so have decided to do another along with the Cats, this should come on near the end

Anyway as you can see I am still trying to dial in a small 2 x 4 SCROG but I am fully confident it can be done
using the kit.

Awesome journal and gorgeous frosty plants Gazoo. I got some homework to do on that great tutorial for the scrog setup.

Looks like the MULTI QUOTE Stopped working ?

Hay there Buddy Welcome to My Secret Journal :)

As for the SCROG Set-up I would now recommend the 10 Gal style when using DB's Kit
Also I have made some improvements on the attachment method, Now I just Drill holes and
use a threaded Fitting and Conduit Lock Nut Works great and don't need the S hooks, Cost the
same.

BTW I ordered all the materials in bulk and have gotten the cost down to less then 8 dollars each
NOT Counting the POT. Will be doing the FLEA MARKET this summer and try selling them at 30 ea.
I will also have a small portable Movie viewer that shows the process in 3 day increments to help
illustrate what the process looks like. Once I set up a jig to gang drill all the holes at once I can turn
these out very quickly (leave the net stringing to the buyer).

Beautiful pics Gazoo!! You're getting really good and your ladies look AWESOME!

Thanks again my Friend

This being my second Kit Run its going much better than my first
But I think I found the SECRET
double and triple everything :) Don't really think it will hurt especially
if I only run the 1st and 2nd run soil amendments (no third run) thinking
with all the extra product it may cause issues in the 3rd but will give it
a try when the time comes

Dang, looks like I lost email notifications on this thread again. Re-subb'd

And Welcome back, Happy to see its been corrected, at least for now :)
Not much going on just waiting it out until the CAT's, Probably the next
watering. Really apprehensive about even doing it since the girls looks so
good, Scared it will cause the same issues I had last time when I did it ?:confused:
but need to try at least once more :rolleyes:

Looks like the MULTI QUOTE Stopped working ?

Hay there Buddy Welcome to My Secret Journal :)

As for the SCROG Set-up I would now recommend the 10 Gal style when using DB's Kit
Also I have made some improvements on the attachment method, Now I just Drill holes and
use a threaded Fitting and Conduit Lock Nut Works great and don't need the S hooks, Cost the
same.

BTW I ordered all the materials in bulk and have gotten the cost down to less then 8 dollars each
NOT Counting the POT. Will be doing the FLEA MARKET this summer and try selling them at 30 ea.
I will also have a small portable Movie viewer that shows the process in 3 day increments to help
illustrate what the process looks like. Once I set up a jig to gang drill all the holes at once I can turn
these out very quickly (leave the net stringing to the buyer).

Very cool!

And Welcome back, Happy to see its been corrected, at least for now :)
Not much going on just waiting it out until the CAT's, Probably the next
watering. Really apprehensive about even doing it since the girls looks so
good, Scared it will cause the same issues I had last time when I did it ?:confused:
but need to try at least once more :rolleyes:

When they're healthy, the CAT sends em into overdrive. It's something to behold, but don't wait too too long--I think you'll love the results.

When they're healthy, the CAT sends em into overdrive. It's something to behold, but don't wait too too long--I think you'll love the results.

I will most likely be giving the 1st Cat to the Blackberry this coming water along with another Recharge and EWC
application. The Girl Scout Cookie Extreme still looks a little less green than I would like but she is reported
to be a 10 week flower so waiting on her may be best (rescue instead along with Recharge and EWC).

BTW The Blackberry seems to love the kit, but she is in the 10 so hard to say

Yep, exactly. They have to be pretty darn healthy first. Need really good roots as well, otherwise they won't respond as well.
Of course you'll still get some awesome smoke! I am still waiting of the one that just awes me. The last few plants I grew out were pretty bad genetics, did pretty poorly. But I am excited for the White Widow I have going now, and the Ace Panama I have in veg.

Just did some photo Editing from FLOWER DAY 15 so figured I would add a few

===================================

Beautiful shots! Beautiful plants Gazoo, I’m thinking this time around you’ll love that Cat Drench!

Thanks for the complement, Much appreciated I'm hoping for the best with the Cats but as mentioned earlier
either way I should have top shelf product when finished. I see you are having some exciting success with yours
as well, Looks like we are on our way, can't wait for my 3rd run since I have a few adjustments to include :nomo:

DAY 99 FROM POP

The Blackberry got her first CAT 2 days ago, also got 2nd RECHARGE with EWC at same time.
2 days before that she got WayAhead with BRIX.

The GSCE Below got a RESCUE DRENCH with 2nd RECHARGE with EWC 2 Days ago
would of done the CAT but she is
not looking very good, Thinking Mag Def

They both look great IMO but there is only 1 pic of each so maybe you only posted the best pics....? Actually, plant 1 looks like it has a slight mag def with the slight tacoing. Either way, both are looking great Gazoo! :high-five:

Thanks Buddy

Been doing a complete COMPUTER swap and OS Upgrade so have been tied-up
with that and neglecting my Journal But everything seems to be working again so
getting back to the real fun

Yup I did not really show the issue in the pictures, very hard to get a good picture
with the HPS lighting but there is a BAD Leaf in the center of the second picture which
shows what I am looking at. MANY leafs are showing this and was hoping the RESCUE
Drench will correct it, don't expect this one will get the CAT's she just don't not look
strong enough

The First Picture The BLACKBERRY just developed the TACOing since her first
CAT Now 3 days ago. I have been monitoring her very close and that is new
only since the CAT but all in all she seems to be HANDLING the CAT way better
than I expected, seems everytime I USE it, Plants go south ?

Either way I am sure everything is going well HOWEVER it could be better :)

BTW I did use the WayAhead and did another RECHARGE with EWC and added
a tsp of Epsom Salts while scratching in the Recharge on BOTH so again hoping for
improvement in the coming days ?

EDIT:
WayAhead = Mag
Epsom Salt = Mag
EWC = Mag
TRANSPLANT (Rescue Drench) = Mag

Back
Top Bottom