How to grow Papaya with CFL?

Davenatic

I'm a beginner and i wanted to gown a papaya weed at indoor.

Witch is the best way to reach something like this Papaya CFL Ganja Grow PART SIX of EIGHT with Ganja Dude - YouTube ?

I wanted to buy a tent but i don't find any website witch provide worldwide shipping.
I also need bulbs(CFL) and lamps and pots and garden fertilizer and nutrients.
So where can i buy all these things? and how can i grow papaya weed ?
There are any step by step tutorials/journals in this website?

Hello 'n' welcome to the site... we have a wealth of information aviable to the new grower & i'll link some good places to start ya off.

Well worth a flick through this section - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Current journals by fellow 420 members - Journals in Progress

Some stuff on lighting worth flick through tho - Grow Lighting

Some times if equipment is hard to obtain due to the part of the world you live in... home made kit aka D.I.Y (do it yourself) is a good option.

DIY section - Do It Yourself

Local garden centers DIY super stores etc maybe a source of soil/compost & some nutrients also plus lighting.

I Live in Europe!

Plenty of european hydroponic websites... ya may need to refine your search skills a little to find what ya need.

Looks like an american site with every thing priced in dollars... thats going to cost an arm 'n' leg in shipping costs.

I'll pm you a link to a british hydro shop which ships to the euro countrys, i do use em myself & the service is pretty good.

I read lot of forum topics. But i need your advice because you have much more experience than me!
So the project is this:

Papaya growing:(i dont know the periods! light , ammount of water ,nutrients etc.. pls help)

I bought a tent 90x90x180cm (Dark Room DR90 II 90 x 90 x 180cm - BudBox & Secret Jardin DarkRoom Grow Tents - Progrow Hydroponics)
and I think i will buy a 400W HPS I think is more than enough with this tent(what do you think?) and 6 CFL (35W) bulbs for vegetative , and flowering period. Is this ok?

The final question is what kind of Garden Fertilizer and Nutrients can i buy if i want to reach a successful grow. What do you recommend for me in your oppinion ? Oh and pls give me links (the best if you link me something witch is provide worldwide shipping! )

Thank you!

DR90 II tent with a 400w bulb is just fine which in fact i use the same tent & bulb size :thumb:

Nutrient wise they are all pretty much the same... but more of a choice of grow style organic nutrients with soil/compost or chemical nutrients which will be tailored for growing in hydro systems (water NFT, DWC, AERO, dripper), coco coir or soil.

A lot of people say that soil & coco grows are more forgiving to the first time grower than hydro system which requires daily monitoring of PH/EC & addittional kit/cost assoicated with hydro.

P.s Hyper linking of non related sponsor sites is general frowned upon & normally removed by 420 admin.

Checking 420 sponsors is well worth while with some of these being euro based also - Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Back
Top Bottom