How To Grow With LEDs

New babies
IMG_128820.JPG
IMG_128719.JPG
IMG_129019.JPG
IMG_129116.JPG
IMG_128916.JPG

Hi gang.

I have an LED grow journal just starting using a 144x3w top led panel.

Shuffledemon's Organic Soil Multistrain Indoor LED Grow Journal — 2014

Wondering what strategies do I need to consider for using a light intended for a smaller area than my 4x4 tent? Should I put up a reflective wall to confine to a smaller space? I like the big tent w/ the charcoal filter as it gives me a workspace as well, but I am not a high volume guy.

Perhaps just centering my couple of plants directly under the light is enough?

Thanks for everyones perspective!

I had same problem as you. Decided to add 3 CFL 23w lights to my tent.

Thanks for stopping by Geturgrowon. I may have over watered them some I will let them dry out the air pots should provide plenty of O2
I hope These plants were somewhat stunted as I started them before the room was completely done and I've been moving them around in and out of the sun and temps and humidity have been low but now the room is done and I have things under control I am hopping the plants will start to grow better.

After a long search for decent LEDs I found Sara and Top Led here on :420: and going through only 2 pages of user reviews I ordered Reflector 48x3w panel almost instantly. I will be having 50x50x100 tent for it ( should be enough for no more then 2 plants).

Hi Sara, I paid for 2 lights yesterday via paypal, how long will delivery take to the UK?

I also live in UK, very north side and I ordered the same day as you skunnymonster (Thursday), I know the website say ''Ships between 7 -10 working days'' but I'm hoping it delivers till the end of next week - 6th of June or so. Keep me posted when you receive it.
So anxious on so many levels to get my hands on it that it's killing me inside xD
Anyone know good DIY Time machine online ?
Peace :peace:

Will do budstep. I had an email off Sara the day I ordered, she said they had a holiday coming up so I ordered immediately. I've just checked via google & they have a holiday 'Dragon ball festival' from May 31st to June 2nd I think this will delay their delivery a little.
I sent money through paypal so I've only got that receipt, I haven't had a confirmation email from my order so this tells me they might not have processed the orders yet.

I received the same e-mail with confirmation that they have my payment and they will send me another e-mail with tracking number when my panel is dispatched. Indeed that will delay our orders. Oh well, at least unboxing will be so much more sweeter hehe
Peace :peace:

I've not had that email, just a receipt from paypal. How did you order yours?
haha, I'm looking forward to unboxing too :) I'm still germinating at the mo, so not desperate to use it, I just wanna see it :)

I ordered my through their website with Paypal.
I have about 3 week old and big time abused lady, but she takes it like a boss and looking healthy atm. She was in veg for about 2 weeks and is now under 12/12 for about a week. I keep her in kitchen under 2x 20w t4's 3200k for now.

I've not gone through the website, I got a price off Sara then sent money through paypal. Maybe this is why I've no confirmation email. I'm sure Sara will make sure my order's processed when she gets back on Tuesday.
You should be fine under your t4's for another week. if it's sunny you could pop them outside if it looks like they're being held back.

Back
Top Bottom