How To Grow With LEDs

The e-mail sates ''...Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order...''

No doubt she will skunnymonster.

Hope in upcoming days weather improves and we will see more sun, so far I have seen only clouds and rain this past week.

Thanks for letting me know bud, I ordered mine through Sara so I'll chase her up & make sure they've been shipped.
Are you going to be doing a grow diary using yours?

Thanks for letting me know bud, I ordered mine through Sara so I'll chase her up & make sure they've been shipped.
Are you going to be doing a grow diary using yours?

At the end I didn't receive additional e-mail with my tracking number and confirmation that it has been dispatched and on the website it is still marked as processing.

They obviously don't update their system then, maybe mine will show soon.
It'll be good to see your grow mate, get a diary going. I've just managed to save a seedling from near death. The 2nd set of proper leaves died so it's now growing like it's been topped. I think it may be a good scrog candidate & might do a diary with it.

Quick update Budstep, I've spoken to Sara this morning & because I've gone for one in flower spectrum my order will be delayed for a week or two. They need to make it & test it as they are not a stock item. I'm not desperate for them & I'm happy to wait

That is actually not a bad news, kinda. At least you know they are working on it and making sure it works fine.
Mine is running for a day or so now and difference between t4's and LED is like night and day, new growth just exploded in just few hours.

Yea I'm thinking of doing one mate. I'm set up already but with a 600w HPS so I just need to swap the light over. I could do with renovating my grow space to be honest coz it's a touch small & looking tatty. I've got a multi-gym in my room that's never used taking up loads of space so I could do with getting that out & having a re-design to a room that suits the two lights. My current room is 4 ft x 2 ft & I'd like 6 ft x 3 ft. I've got a few tiddlers on the go currently, I've a seedling that almost died that's coming along ok now. I've also cracked a few seeds lately, one popped up yesterday that's fem & hopefully another two to follow. I've also got a reg seedling to grow & sex before deciding it's fate. I'll take some pictures to use in the journal, when I get it going I'll give you a shout bud

Back
Top Bottom