How To Grow With LEDs

any suggestions on what kind of seeds you would recommend for a newb? I am thinking of LST , I am hearing in a 3x3 space I should only be going with one plant. But have seen some short plant seed that may allow for 2? But then again I dont think a short height strain is good for LST. And obviously I want something tasty and good looking lol

I would most definitely stick with a indica or indica dominate hybrid. A first grow in a space that size can get overwhelming for a new grower using a sativa dominant strain. Personally I prefer few bigger plants. I would jut go with one and train and focus on one plant. If you cover the basics and show that girl some love with the training and attention you can yield the same amount you would using 2 or even more plants.

I sent you a PM earlier. IDK if you got it or not but I suggested Purple Kush. That was the first strain I grew and it was pretty easy. I grew it in a scrog and with topping and lst just to try my hand at it all.

Thanks for the suggestion! I didn't receive your PM, I haven't hit the 50 posts yet to activate the messaging. I am getting there tho lol. Where do you like getting your beans?

Back
Top Bottom