How to Make a Grow Journal

Hey "tree guy" you're girls r looking great. First time grower here just wondering how far along they r from first showing out the soil? "Days" please?

Waiting for love since she was born

DSC_018418.JPG

DSC_021122.JPG
DSC_022317.JPG
DSC_019923.JPG
DSC_020123.JPG

Greetings fellow 420er's!
My name is Batcrazy and this is my very first grow. I'm really excited about this! I'm a medical marijuana user and am growing White Widow (60% Indica dominant), and using a small (2 gallon) DWC system. I am 8 days into this and all six seeds have popped, although only one had a tap root long enough (3/4 to 1") to transplant. For my growing medium I am using rock wool and expanded clay pellets.
My grow tent is a 2x2x2.5 Gorilla Lite Line, the lights are two 12W LED's, there is an in-line fan with a Phresh filter attached, and I used dryer ducting for the fan exhaust to outside. I used tap water and added dechlorinator (Microbe Hydroponic Water Conditioner), then I added the nutes (Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow), then I tested the pH with the General Hydroponics pH Up and Down Kit. Took a bit, but I got the pH to the 6.0 range!
Backstory:
Days 1&2
I soaked my seeds in distilled water for 18 hrs. At this time all six seeds cracked.
Then I transferred the seeds to a double-folded paper towel and placed them in a heated Germination Station.
Days 3-9
Checking the seeds every two hours (or so :)) and keeping them moist with distilled water sprayer. Noticed 'tails' on 4 of them on day three.
On day 9 I noticed one tap root was approx. 1" long, so I pre-soaked a rock wool cube in the nutrient/water solution, opened it with an exacto knife, and gently placed the seedling in the cube at a depth of approx. 1/32" to 1/8". Gently wrapped the rock wool cube around the seedling and held it in place with a rubber band.
Open and grateful for any advice or comments!
Thanks!

With enough setup information in the beginning, your grow journal will be monitored and analyzed by master growers from all over the world. The more pride and effort you put into your journal, the more response, interaction and support you will receive from our members and staff.

First and foremost, please make sure to post your Grow Journal in the proper area for Journals In Progress.

Also, please make sure to use proper grammar and structure when choosing your thread title, your Name/Growing-Medium/Strain-Name/Year is a good start.

Examples:
420's Hydro Skywalker Grow Journal - 2010
420's Outdoor Skywalker Grow Journal - 2009
420's Soil Skywalker Grow Journal - 2010
420's Deep Water Culture Skywalker Grow Journal -2008

There are many journals hosted on 420 Magazine. You increase your potential number of subscribers when they can immediately determine the strain and grow method - right from your title.

Consider putting as much of the following information as possible to start the thread with.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

This info will make it much easier for accurate help to be given when needed and keep the members interested in your grow.

EXAMPLE

Bucket Size - 3.5 gallon
Medium - 75% perlite 25% vermiculite.
Lights - (2) 400w HID
Nutrients - FloraNova Grow/Bloom, Floralicious Plus
Strain(s) - Blue Dream, Cannalope Haze, Lavender
# of Plants: 9
Yield : 14-16 Ounces.

The ONLY way to receive optimal attention, feedback and support is to provide photos!

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Please make sure to respect our Posting Guidelines by using our Gallery.

And lastly, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature
Report-Post.jpg
found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to watching your beautiful ladies grow...;)

Love and Respect.
:peace:

Awesome info. I think I will do this, but do an electronic journal with pics!

I was just in the process of beginning my journal. I wrote a bunch of stuff and when I got to the bottom, under tags, I typed Hempy and clicked Hempy Bucket to select it. Was going to select a couple others too like "Brooklyn Mango" and "Mainlined"... Anyway, soon as I clicked the keyword that popped up, the screen reloaded and brought me back to the home page of the forums. I cannot find the post anywhere. I thought that maybe I was only allowed one tag per post and it posted, but it's not there. I also can't find it anywhere in the activity of my dash. I noticed that as I was typing it auto saved several times. Is there anyway to recover the post? It was all info about the strains I'm growing, medium, and other important info. Did it get submitted and need to be moderated? Or is it lost? Thanks in advance for replies.

Back
Top Bottom