HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

Re: HPS/LED/CFL AIS(air injection soil) BB/WW/C99

glad you got it sorted out without additional problems as much problems as it was
it was enough sorry to hear about it and hopes it all gets better especially now you don't have those old fuses

Oh man what a story, I don't think your lucky is the right word? Maybe that's a life experience, damn. Even though not you grows fault and nothing to do with it at all, I hope you have a fire extinguisher on your residence and by your grow room now. Better safe than fooked.

Seed p/m, always worth a look out,

yes God took care of me might also have been some karma also. I always try and pay it forward. I have a friend who needs the meds or i feel she wont be here in 18 months. khrones and emphysema. I'm gonna try to take care of her. The BB and C99 will give me enough to do that and help re coop my costs. I make a great living. Me i dont have to get high. i do like it but there is a time and place. What i read about how this helps so many is why im on this journey. I want to be a caregiver for free to patients no cost to them at all. I'm not in this for money. My heart is why im doing this. I want to help as many as i can.

glad you got it sorted out without additional problems as much problems as it was
it was enough sorry to hear about it and hopes it all gets better especially now you don't have those old fuses

I learned along time ago, that that does not kill you makes you stronger. I have one of the biggest hearts one could ever want in a friend, i also am nobodies fool. Life has shown me allot. I finally feel i can make a diff in this world with this medicine. I will try my hardest to help. See you all tomorrow/well maybe Monday i need a day off.

Fuckinhell dude. That's some story. Certainly count yourself lucky to have avoided the...er..."potential hazards" you faced that day, and to have saved the girls in the process, gotten a new up-to-spec breaker box AND $900 for your troubles. Dude, you must be part cat to land on your feet after that. Glad all are o.k. ultimately.

Like you, I'm in this for a selfish reason. I DO like to get high, but I have a son that was epileptic as a child. We went through so many different medications and even got on some trials for a few new ones at the time. The side effects of some were simply awful and all of the constant blood tests to check levels were traumatic for him. It went on for a few years. He's an adult and has been seizure-free for over 10 years now. Now I have a grandson who has epilepsy too and suffers from several seizures a week despite a gauntlet of prescription medications. They live in a state where all forms of cannabis are illegal, and have considered packing up and moving west to Colorado (they're only 1 state away). While stories like this aren't rare, believe me when I say, when it happens to you, it really is different.

Gov

Fuckinhell dude. That's some story. Certainly count yourself lucky to have avoided the...er..."potential hazards" you faced that day, and to have saved the girls in the process, gotten a new up-to-spec breaker box AND $900 for your troubles. Dude, you must be part cat to land on your feet after that. Glad all are o.k. ultimately.

Like you, I'm in this for a selfish reason. I DO like to get high, but I have a son that was epileptic as a child. We went through so many different medications and even got on some trials for a few new ones at the time. The side effects of some were simply awful and all of the constant blood tests to check levels were traumatic for him. It went on for a few years. He's an adult and has been seizure-free for over 10 years now. Now I have a grandson who has epilepsy too and suffers from several seizures a week despite a gauntlet of prescription medications. They live in a state where all forms of cannabis are illegal, and have considered packing up and moving west to Colorado (they're only 1 state away). While stories like this aren't rare, believe me when I say, when it happens to you, it really is different.

Gov

wow bro i had a friend growing up she would get seizers 1-5 times a day. when she would smoke with us she wouldn't get as deep or as often. can you find a strain real low on thc and high on cbd and make the meds for you Grandchild. The just did an emergency session in iowa to allow medical mj for epilepsy here. 1 big step.

I cant live others lives for them like my brother who i love but his karma is so out of wack that it always gets him hard. I try the best i can to be on the right side of karma. Okay i jsut woke and not sure how much since im making. I have to wake up more. then reread this lol.

wow bro i had a friend growing up she would get seizers 1-5 times a day. when she would smoke with us she wouldn't get as deep or as often. can you find a strain real low on thc and high on cbd and make the meds for you Grandchild. The just did an emergency session in iowa to allow medical mj for epilepsy here. 1 big step.

I cant live others lives for them like my brother who i love but his karma is so out of wack that it always gets him hard. I try the best i can to be on the right side of karma. Okay i jsut woke and not sure how much since im making. I have to wake up more. then reread this lol.

There is a strain bred especially for low THC and high CBD for seizures. It's called Charlottes Web.

DC420 thats a crazy story.. holy shit what a crazy story. Your super lucky they didn't find your grow room, and even more lucky that you didn't lose your whole house. I'm really happy for you that things weren't worse. And you even came out on the positive with some extra cash to buy some sweet grow equipment. Impressive lifting 500lb freezer lol. :clap:

There is a strain bred especially for low THC and high CBD for seizures. It's called Charlottes Web.

DC420 thats a crazy story.. holy shit what a crazy story. Your super lucky they didn't find your grow room, and even more lucky that you didn't lose your whole house. I'm really happy for you that things weren't worse. And you even came out on the positive with some extra cash to buy some sweet grow equipment. Impressive lifting 500lb freezer lol. :clap:
ty and yeah very lucky. As for the freezer i cant believe i did it. I had to close off the closet. I just trimmed my last WW and omg so stinky and sticky with dense fat nugs. I really need to get you all caught up but its a lazy day and ive already done to much lol. i have to go finish cleaning up my mess. i think i got real close too 2 oz from this plant. I will know in 8 days or so when i start the cure in vacuum sealed mason jars.

edit: this is how i say how big the buds are.
popcorn small
buds medium
fat buds bigger than golf ball
grenades grenade size
colas like grenades but longer.

There are quite a few high-CBD strains. Charlotte's Web the highest-profile of the bunch, but do not overlook the great things the CBD Crew has been doing for a long time as well... CBD-crew

There are quite a few high-CBD strains. Charlotte's Web the highest-profile of the bunch, but do not overlook the great things the CBD Crew has been doing for a long time as well... CBD-crew

i cant remember the name i think its like G4 or something it has less than 1% thc and like 18.5 CBD even if they bust you and test it they cant charge you lmao. I need to find that strain and then my friend can grow it without worrying.

Re: HPS - LED - CFL - AIS (Air Injection Soil) BB - WW - C99

Good morning all. Im gonna show some highlights and catch you all up real quick. I went back a week later and seen 1 plant had nanners and went into finish mode so i decided i would get them all back home and i chopped 2 plants. One WW it had a few Ambers and like 50% cloudy and the BB with nanners it was also real close to 50% cloudy. BB had small popcorn buds, WW had bigger buds a few golf ball neither plant was dense. Those to dried and cured weighed 43.5 grams total. The smoke was really smooth with an energy high everyone who smoked them liked them allot.
75100.jpg

7656.jpg

7720.jpg

------- you can see a few nanners in the BB-------------->>>
7818.jpg

-----WW dried------------>
7916.jpg

not all the pics i had just a few. they both smoke great just stress caused then to stay small and fluffy.
--------------------------
okay now to catch you up at this point i have 1 WW left 2 BB left and the C99 so here is a speed catch up.
8023.jpg

81106.jpg

82105.jpg

------the c99 is huge and in flower also had to clean her base up--->
83102.jpg

84101.jpg

8519.jpg

then i noticed the air lines was not working good so i transplanted her into a 25 gallon tote.---->
8622.jpg

The last WW is done as much as im gonna let her i need to spread out the C99 more and make the flower room less crowded. You will see i cut the roots a few inches out around her base to put into im done mode and left her for 2 days
8714.jpg

8818.jpg

she has a couple grenades and is dense/tight buds stinky and super sticky. Her trics are now 60% cloudy and some amber.
8916.jpg

9017.jpg

ill take pics in my hand when she is dry.
no to catch you up on the 2 remaining blueberry.
------------------
91105.jpg

92102.jpg

9394.jpg

9417.jpg

Okay for the most part that is where i am at.
the BB is f-ing huge 2x or more bigger than the WW i just chopped which is 4oz after 3 days of drying i should end with 3 oz from the WW. I need to order me some 62%rh bags today so i have then in 4 days to help the cure. My goal here is to get them all done and now i can let the 2 BB and C99 take there time. It looks like the Big BB has about 7 days left so i will let her drink the rest of her nutes in the res and just water for her. The other BB has 2 weeks i think left. C99 has 5-6 weeks since she is a 7/8 week flower plant. i did super crop her some to open her up i dont have the room to scrog her like i wanted. this winter i will do another. I plan on doing 10 strains this winter. I Have to do 2 grow reports for a seed company (red purps and speed auto) my friend with the seed company is gonna get me 6 strains also. closet will be for auto's and main room for reg and also use the closet to flower reg ones. Okay we are up to date sorry for the rush i now need to get back to getting organized again the fire messed me up but its over and now i can also focus on learning to use my bubble bags and extract trics to make med and hash.

That blueberry is nice looking, looks snow covered with all of those hairs. Man i go away for 1 weekend and you damn near burn down your house?!? Hope all is well

That blueberry is nice looking, looks snow covered with all of those hairs. Man i go away for 1 weekend and you damn near burn down your house?!? Hope all is well

the fire was 1 month ago lol i did a quick catch up. also weighed the WW and its at 114 grams so it lsot 12 grams in weight in 24 hrs. i think about 25 more grams and it will be done not bad take but i will know for sure when it starts the cure. I ordered th e62% moisture packs to help keep it in the cure range for as long as i need. also its getting more color now also.

thank you very much. okay i used to grow tons outdoors some was great some was okay. i never paid attention like i do now indoors. Wow what a diff. I knew this from years ago. Verified it again.
50% cloudy will increase in dry and cure. gives a energy high. the ladies love this high. This is what you smoke and go to work and then again on break.

80% cloudy. a little energy, more spacey wow what was i doing.

20% amber what omg i cant remember oh yeah, dam were i dont know umm.

that is my take on when to harvest for what high. you either have the thc and cbd or you dont. so all i can tell you 50-65% cloudy harvest is what puts you in your own class and they will love it.

edit: the dry and cure. huge i mean REALLY HUGE!!! Get the buds to 65-60% rh and then cure them and keep them in that range for 16 days using vacuum sealed jars and 45 days with just jars. doig this will allow the plant to de carb itself naturally. There are 3 parts to great smoke.
1) veg
2) flower
3) dry and cure
each are just as important as the other.
I still have allot to learn.

oh man i was so high last night. OMG i smoked my scissor/finger and screen hash last night from trimming the WW. i have not been that stoned in a very very long time. It was a fun energy high with the gf. I think i have a weed hangover this morning. more coffee needed.

Weed hangover, only cure, hair of the bong, lol.

vn okay all i have a total for my WW i chopped and dried its starting cure now. also a few up date pics of the ladies in the flower room..
the 2 biggest ones are as round as a banana.
9519.jpg

9617.jpg

9718.jpg

------------------------------------------------
BB and Fugly
9925.jpg

9819.jpg

10038.jpg

------fugly doing great-----
101120.jpg

102107.jpg

------------------------------------------------
C99 taking over the closet she says its her closet get the others out lmao.
103102.jpg

10439.jpg

---------------------------------------------

So i missed the 3 oz mark for keep able buds I did if i count all the wieght. I tossed 10 grams of tiny buds into my leaf/trim bag it has almost 5 oz of trim now almost enough for a run in the bubble bags. I want to wait till the BB and Fugly BB is done also then ill do some hash and butter.
Good morning all. no weed hangover today lol.

I learned along time ago, that that does not kill you makes you stronger. I have one of the biggest hearts one could ever want in a friend, i also am nobodies fool. Life has shown me allot. I finally feel i can make a diff in this world with this medicine. I will try my hardest to help. See you all tomorrow/well maybe Monday i need a day off.

I can attest to the big heart. Glad everything is OK. I'm sub'd now, glad to get in when the journal is still of reasonable length. Some of those 300 page journals are hard to get through. You have (had) a nice grow I'm sure you'll up and running in no time.

Back
Top Bottom