C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Yo @Scottsquatch you find that BH yet!?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm convinced it's some of the most potent herb I've grown..... makes muh face feel like an English Bulldog looks.
:thumb:

You mean somthing like this?
imagejpeg_0.jpg

No butthole yet. Did it smell fruity until the chop or would I know if I had it by now?
The real funk didn't come until it dried. It was fruity/ skunky when growing, but developed the sweet smell of ballsweat & armpits in the jar. LoL

I didn’t get any hermies out of my three Cinderberries, and there were errors made, and power outages and other stressors.

Thanks for your feedback!

this photo is from a week ago!

two main colas from this single plant...there are many low branches on her that I wasn't able to take on the photo!!

full

cant wait till harvest...smell is fruity!

:Namaste:

:green_heart:

I thought I would update the progress of my Dr Seedsman plant. Today is Day 67 into the grow and have started to get some good stretch happening. Hoping next week will be my 12/12 switch, as 2 autos are coming down this weekend and hope the other 2 by next weekend.

0A75FD81-DA26-452E-A68F-666B30EF30CC.jpeg

Sup seedsman I am a fan now.

6/6 cracked . Here we go coco baby!!

My best Cinderberry yielder had two nanners today. No other plants seem to have any, so maybe I'm good. @Preston9mm, did you say you let yours go another week or so after you started seeing them? They seem to be getting close, but they are still pretty clear. How long would it take for seeds to start developing? If I can get another week or so I should be ready to chop. BTW, I carefully removed the two nanners. Would you do that or would you just leave them? Thanks.

My best Cinderberry yielder had two nanners today. No other plants seem to have any, so maybe I'm good. @Preston9mm, did you say you let yours go another week or so after you started seeing them? They seem to be getting close, but they are still pretty clear. How long would it take for seeds to start developing? If I can get another week or so I should be ready to chop. BTW, I carefully removed the two nanners. Would you do that or would you just leave them? Thanks.
I only let mine keep going because I didn't really have anything else in there that I was worried about getting pollen on.

Personally, I would just pick the nanners to let the plant finish proper, but there are always some nanners we miss.

Why not cut & quick dry a test bud to see where the potency/effect are currently. If it's not where you want, let her keep going, if it's acceptable, cut that beeotch.
LoL

Back
Top Bottom