Seedsman’s Classic Comparative Grow: Jack Herer & Blueberry

Congrats on the new digs, BT.
And great timing with this :high-five: It’s nice when things come together.
Blueberry is in my top five for sure.
How lucky are we?!
I know Right? Thanks regarding the new home. I'm hoping it's the last move I ever have to make after a life time of moves. If I'm lucky I go out of this one feet first in quite a few years from now after enjoying some awesome times and grows.

Brother @FelipeBlu grew a Blueberry about three years ago and I had thought it was a sativa. When I saw this one is mostly Indica I was even more interested. He also grew a couple of Jacks at the time as he is a big fan of Sativa. I enjoy both and feel that I have given him a new appreciation for Indica's with my Cheese grows.

I think that Blueberry was a little speedy because I harvested it too soon, due to extenuating circumstances. Otherwise, it would have expressed more of its Indica effects. It also was an Auto, which incorporates ruderalis genetics. I am looking forward to an original DJ Short Blueberry.

Now, what time is it in Spain....? :dude-knocking:

Well @SeedsMan I guess I’m in for both grows now. I had started a Jack Herer for my cousin to grow at her moms place. With her mom passing she just doesn’t have the time to do it I think. Plus my Californian Snow Auto didn’t take outside (should have solo cup her and waited until this weekend to of planted her outside) So I have a spot that opened up in the garden and in went my 2 week old Jack Herer

6453CC20-9675-48BC-BB93-5FF551C4FA49.jpeg

What you do in the privacy of your own home is all up to you. I can't keep any distance from buds when they are putting out that wonderful aroma.

I'm with you very excited. Normally when someone's doing a comparative grow I'm already up to my ... in grows already. This one catches me just getting back into the groove since I took a little time off this year to buy and new home and sell the old one. Tons of packing and wearing me out. I'm feeling quite ready to get growing again.
I know how you feel. Every time a comp came up I had just dropped beans. It's taken me two years to have the tent room at the right time.
Glad everything is lining up for you.

Congrats on the new house. May you have a long happy life there. Cheers!

Damn!!! I have to wait till summer... I got 3 blueberries from seedsman and I'm dying to plant one and make a tree in the African sun

I’d like to volunteer for this but I don’t have an active journal yet. I will be starting one as soon as my current DJ short BB is finished up, absolutely incredible genetics. Maybe I can get in on the next one, this will be a blast to watch though! Heres my current BB plant

I'm in but I'm growing @SeedsMan "Jack Herrer" does it still count ? :lot-o-toke:
20200524_232227.jpg

Hey y'all.

Seedsman will be back shortly to get your info. They've been terribly busy.
I sure appreciate your patience.
I'm sure that Seedsman does as well.

:peace::love::blunt:

I was told that tomorrow he will nominate all participants.
It was a very limited amount of info provided.
Ok thank you. I was looking through the pages to see but assumed maybe they just messaged people asking for shipping info. I am about 4-5 days from chopping their Jack Herer and I would sure love to run it again.

Great germination rate with the 4 beans I dropped in the early hours of Monday morning. 3 showing taproots and the 4th is cracked with the slightest signs of a taproot forming within.

I'll likely transfer these to cups this evening.

20200526_090942.jpg

Back
Top Bottom