HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

Re: HPS/LED/CFL AIS(air injection soil) BB/WW/C99

I can attest to the big heart. Glad everything is OK. I'm sub'd now, glad to get in when the journal is still of reasonable length. Some of those 300 page journals are hard to get through. You have (had) a nice grow I'm sure you'll up and running in no time.

yeah my BB buds are so huge they are small cubs now bigger than my arm and hand with my fist closed from the side view. i will let them go until done and if they keep packing it on omg. this light will do way better than the cfl's bro.

yeah my BB buds are so huge they are small cubs now bigger than my arm and hand with my fist closed from the side view. i will let them go until done and if they keep packing it on omg. this light will do way better than the cfl's bro.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks DC! This community is so great with members like you. BB can get big, my other BB grow has massive buds, did you check them out? Thanks again. If you guys didn't get it, DC read my other post where I am struggling a little with getting my smaller grow on track and he is helping me out with some light he won't need. What a great guy!

Re: HPS - LED - CFL - AIS (Air Injection Soil) BB - WW - C99

ill go check them out now. I dont think ill ever grow another small plant i like them big 5' tall and bushy.
I hear you, but I have room constraints. This little add on is all I can squeeze in.

DC people like you make this place what it is :thumb:

ill go check them out now. I dont think ill ever grow another small plant i like them big 5' tall and bushy.

bigger the better for me right now maybe a bunch of small ones to try and see how much I can pull off my space..... My buddy got almsot 5lbs off an 8x8 space but he was pro hydro

bigger the better for me right now maybe a bunch of small ones to try and see how much I can pull off my space..... My buddy got almsot 5lbs off an 8x8 space but he was pro hydro

5 lbs is allot usually 1.5 lbs in a 4x4 area. depends on strain some will give you 2 plus lbs. yeah my ais is part hydro and part soil. I will be using a 7x4 area plus my 2x8 area after summer break from growing. I expect to get 3-4 lbs from them. I will have veg area in diff room.

okay here is the update and what i use to vacuum seal my jars.
Okay here is what it looks like at the same time i took out my buds and let them breath and weighed them again. they are still dropping slowly. my attachment is for big mouth jars.
here you see the vacuum seal and attachment next to my scale that is at 0->
46118.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------
here you see this morning's weight.->
47119.jpg

65.8 as expected my last ones did the same i should loose about 4-5 more grams as they cure. I will try the boiling water method/ sounds like the cutting of the roots method results. it starts drying on the plant for 2 days.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Top of the c99 she is allot wider than it is showing i need to pull a few more branches down later today i think.
48116.jpg

Big BB->
49105.jpg

Fugly looking all sexy and getting really fat->
5042.jpg

okay that is today update.

Subbed' Good to see everything is back on track. Fire sucks can replace plants or even a house but not lives. Looking good now. :bravo:

Subbed' Good to see everything is back on track. Fire sucks can replace plants or even a house but not lives. Looking good now. :bravo:
Welcome aboard for the fun part. Its all flowering and harvesting now. I am shutting down for 1-2 months this summer i think we are in for a really hot one again and i dont want $500 a month electric bills. I can start my veg area up in late july that will give me 2 months with allot less heat. I also got a couple t8's laying around ill order better bulbs and use them I will need to get 16-24 plants ready im gonna hit it hard this winter. See if i can start pulling 3-5 lbs every 3 months. gonna need allot of canning jars lmao. I also have to get a strain that is real high in cbd so i can make some meds for a few i know needs it.

In 1 hr or so im gonna taste test the WW one of the smaller buds. See what to expect from her. I love that i have bubble bags so if i do get a strain i dont like i can make hash and edibles. I still have to make some hash but i have hundreds of hrs of research and Frenchy has the best way I have found. i might make a small test run this weekend. try and see how well i do.

I can say is oh yeah the taste is amazing they high builds slowly for like 1 hr then lvls off it starts right behind your eye's. Not super energy but more of a head high. THe cure will make this the bomb. I added 1.5 gallons of boiling water to the big BB so Sunday morning i chop her. If i had to guess 5 oz. With the clubs on her. she cant hold her branches up anymore they are drooping big time. So its perfect time. Cloudy a little more than i wanted but hey its blueberry hello. I love it period. I will also make hash Sunday then. With the trims form the first 3 plants. Then ill do the last 2 BB hash. then the C99. IF i can get 2 grams of hash out of the 4 oz of trim i have i'll be super happy.

Back
Top Bottom