HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

Re: HPS - LED - CFL - AIS (Air Injection Soil) BB - WW - C99

Did you take any pictures of it during the boiling water torture? What does it look like after, did it make a squealing sound, like a lobster?

And you called me a torturer and into BDSM! :biglaugh:

Did you take any pictures of it during the boiling water torture? What does it look like after, did it make a squealing sound, like a lobster?

omg lmao. so good. nothing has changed no more droop. ill take pics in am and we can see. i need to support the buds they have been drooping from the weight of them.
no pics sorry

okay here are some pics now. the BB is laying down she cant handle the buds in am i will add support strings. unreal how big and heavy they are each one is heavy like a lb ill weigh these after the 3 day boil. then 2 day hang. I think 1 branch will out weigh the whole WW. These are some super fat insane buds. clubs bigger than my fist and arm side view. We are 10 days from knowing. /i know this i am breaking another record. the c99 will crush it i know but for a few weeks this BB will rock it.
65104.jpg

she is almost parallel now. check them out to heavy way to heavy love it.
66102.jpg

6784.jpg

6818.jpg

are you seeing how fat and heavy she is?
this is 3 feet away.
6921.jpg

fugly is getting way fat now about 6 days behind big bb.
now C99 with 2/3rds of her tops in this pic.
7022.jpg

another BB all bent over lmao. So huge. elephant dicks.

I see what you mean by looking like clubs. The heads are huge then get less huge lower. Mine are more uniform shape. What were you doing choking them? How much do you think you'll get?

no if i would have put them into bigger pots then i think i could have got another week out of them. 2 weeks or so ago they started to grow new life on top of the buds, Well i pinched that off and then they focused on making clubs. I have no idea about the weight. This plant is 3x or more bigger buds/taller plant also than the WW. so the BB could hit 6 oz ez or more. Who knows she could just be 4 oz. outdoors when i had a plant like that it was allot taller with more branches yet and i would get a few lbs from a plant. These are dense buds. okay have to go tie her up now so she doesnt lay on my C99 to much .

they was already bending over i was gonna tie them up the boiling water seemed to warm up the stems and they drooped a little more. i just tied them up a couple inches higher so they are not laying on my c99 anymore. i have to remember to bring my yard branch trimmer home from work today i dont have anything big enough to cut her stalk this weekend. I will take a picture of the tie up job. i also have to adjsut the lights also to make sure they get enough light. The Fugly looks like she is 3-5 days behind the other one. I have to pick up more Jars this weekend for sure. Gonna check out Fleet Farm since they have bigger jars. I will need 1/2-1 gallon jars to hold her buds in the WW main bud would barely fit in a 1 pint tall jar. Well the length of her. Okay time to water/feed C99 and Fugly and take a pic or 2.

lol the big one looks like a marionette!
Subbed!
Would love to see pics of your boiling water process :thanks:

yeah i just boiled 2.5 gallons of water(used 1.5). placed it on a towel in the floor and used a 1 cup Pyrex to add. i let her take it down and then added another cup(12 minutes total). she was steaming from the soil raised the humidity a little for about 1 hr. i should have took pictures.
okay so you all know how big those buds are that closet is 2 feet wide you can see if i put 5 of them side by side it would fill the whole 2 feet. she has some serious girth and im told the boiling water will make her plump up even more. when i hang her sunday ill take pics with a tape measure so you all can see how big they really are. This tell me With bigger pots better training and a scrog i could really get 1 plant to have 3-4 times more cola's that size. I will try it this fall when i start back up after i order my lights from sara.

:popcorn:

Looks great bro 👏 chop you say? Still seeing allot of white pistols bro. hows those trichs looking?

you mind if I throw up something on your thread bro? ;) Here's the K.A.S.I. #1 that finished out & that was featured on Hightimes crop 03.15.14. :) you know all about this 1 ;) working on S1 feminized now. :)
PIC_0469.jpg
I have other pictures of this strain (K.A.S.I.) + most of our newer strains that will come out in the summer months this year. ;) Great job bro 👏

Looks great bro 👏 chop you say? Still seeing allot of white pistols bro. hows those trichs looking?

hey dank welcome bro. oh you have to get to the end i think. Yeah this is so weird. allot of white pistils but cloudy very cloudy trics. I think the 2 moves confused her some. but she is ready. The C99 is doing great and i cant wait to give her the other 2.5 feet the BB is taking up. call me sometime bro.

you mind if I throw up something on your thread bro? ;) Here's the K.A.S.I. #1 that finished out & that was featured on Hightimes crop 03.15.14. :) you know all about this 1 ;) working on S1 feminized now. :)
PIC_0469.jpg
I have other pictures of this strain (K.A.S.I.) + most of our newer strains that will come out in the summer months this year. ;) Great job bro 👏
she looks great bro. you know i want that strain. i got some original humbolt seeds coming bro.
oh yeah tell me what kasi stands for again?

Thanks bro. Yeah I actually signed up to another forum today as well.
Marijuana Passion to be exact ;) so how have you been doing bro?
hey dank welcome bro. oh you have to get to the end i think. Yeah this is so weird. allot of white pistils but cloudy very cloudy trics. I think the 2 moves confused her some. but she is ready. The C99 is doing great and i cant wait to give her the other 2.5 feet the BB is taking up. call me sometime bro.

Thanks bro. Yeah I actually signed up to another forum today as well.
Marijuana Passion to be exact ;) so how have you been doing bro?
doing great that BB has elephant dicks. here is a recent pic the biggest is over 4 inches across diameter. they are to heavy to stand up now.
52118.jpg

I hear that. yeah Humbolt Bluedream is also used in a few of our newer crosses coming out. The Jacks Wet Dream has the BD + the Dream Reapers does as well.

The K.A.S.I. is a 4-way cross that stands for Kush/Afghan/Sativa/Indica. Hence K.A.S.I. :)
she looks great bro. you know i want that strain. i got some original humbolt seeds coming bro.
oh yeah tell me what kasi stands for again?

I hear that. yeah Humbolt Bluedream is also used in a few of our newer crosses coming out. The Jacks Wet Dream has the BD + the Dream Reapers does as well.

The K.A.S.I. is a 4-way cross that stands for Kush/Afghan/Sativa/Indica. Hence K.A.S.I. :)
looks so sweet. gotta get some. watching movie with gf lets talk this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom