HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

Re: HPS - LED - CFL - AIS (Air Injection Soil) BB - WW - C99

What a bunch of freaky sized buds man :) :thumb: It's a pleasure to see, cant wait to see her hanging and hearing about the yield ^^
I know right. I will chop her tomorrow and take pics. i have to find my outside tree branch cutter to cut the sucker lol. i do have a hand saw also. each bud is so huge. I can say is when AIS works it works. My fugly isnt as huge in the size of the cola's but they are big gonna let her run 6 days more from sunday i think. I'll know when i chop the BB and move the C99 over more so i can get to the fugly. that c99 blocks my closet entry lmao the pot is to heavy to move allot.

I'm going to do your AIS method for next grow. At least it's the plan. Getting a 250W dimmable MH+HPS ffor the second grow as well.

I'm going to do your AIS method for next grow. At least it's the plan. Getting a 250W dimmable MH+HPS ffor the second grow as well.
before you do make sure to talk to me so you can avoid allot of issues. Okay im so sick GF just rubbed vicks vapor rub on my feet socks on heading back to bed. 2-3 hour nap hopefully i feel better then.

"From Mello's signature"
My failures are mine and mine alone. They will always be the secrets to my success. That is why everyone would LOVE to be MELLO. Because I fail ALOT! Which is also the reason for ALL of my achievments. Stay up.. smoke weed.. and ILLUMINATE YOUR MIND!
I love that comment.

TRAR takes place tomorrow. Click details below in my Signature.

oh yeah the boiling water seems to be drying and curing them on the plant. I say this cause the buds are allot lighter than yesterday. I mean allot like when you hand dry them for 2 days they loose allot well its doing the same thing while in the pots. I bet i lost 40% of the 85% water loss already. i need a hanging dig scale. will have to order one just for times like this. off to bed cya all this afternoon.

OK, I'm half way convinced. All I need now is a Smoke Report in a few weeks.

I know right. I will chop her tomorrow and take pics. i have to find my outside tree branch cutter to cut the sucker lol. i do have a hand saw also. each bud is so huge. I can say is when AIS works it works. My fugly isnt as huge in the size of the cola's but they are big gonna let her run 6 days more from sunday i think. I'll know when i chop the BB and move the C99 over more so i can get to the fugly. that c99 blocks my closet entry lmao the pot is to heavy to move allot.
Make sure you put something next to them for perspective, nothing like showing your nugs are bigger than water bottles. Looking forward, to seeing them.

hi DC240 hi everybody im new on this forum, before i was look only post without register,
i have little question im doing very similar grow like yours
around 2 weeks , 100 % organic,
fertilizers - green planet , medione, massive, finisher, bio gold, myco madnes, Roots excellulator, bio ghe worm casting
water ro5

and i have question, every day i have to pour into pot around 150 ml of water, so i dont know how often to give food ,usually when i did grow in soil i fed them once a week i was fed them like that
1 week, 2,5 ml/l 2 week 4ml, 3rd 6 ml/l and from last week up to harvest 7,5 ml/l of medi one

so i dont know how often , to give them food and how much , here are some my pictures

i was read this pdf but still nothing how much how often ,
"Add nutrients as you see fit. " ?

if you can help me i will very great full thank you , and take care

okay this is how i did mine. since we have a bottom res i fed everytime. i started with 150 ppm worked my way up to 1100 ppm 1 plant loved it the other complained so i backed down to 900-1000 ppm. you need a tds meter if you have air stone in res they will be able to use allot more than just plants in soil. each week i would up them around 100-150 ppm the last time i used plain water they was around 2 weeks old. oh yeah i started with nutes from the gate. sure it was 1/32 of the amount but still added nutes. hope this helps. you can be more specific if you need to and ill help all that i can.

Make sure you put something next to them for perspective, nothing like showing your nugs are bigger than water bottles. Looking forward, to seeing them.
ill use my bic lighter sideways since its 3.25 inches long to show the girth. but they are shrinking a bit now since they are drying and curing while still in the pot. I didnt expect them to loose so much water weight form the boiling water method. they are still huge but have lost around 25% girth i would say. I will do this again with the other BB and make sure i take pics with a tape or lighter before and after.

here is 2 pics with the bic lighter.
10542.jpg

10639.jpg

I wish i would have done this Thursday. since they have shrunk 25% or more . I am still in awe of that i can dry and cure them this way.

i have a water gauge on my pots. i do let it get a bit lower every now and then. I am also starting to use pure organic nutes so I will know next grow how much i can get away with. I let the plants tell me how much they can handle. See our setup is diff its more like hydro so we can keep our res at whatever ppm we want. I will test my ppm with the new nutes. i have been just giving 100% of recommended amount and had to back off to 80%. i still feed them daily.

Back
Top Bottom