Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

I'm usually on a computer and for some reason your pics are always the smallest on the site. Could just be for me though!
I've been scaling them down in this journal, cuz I usually just do the click thing. But maybe I shouldnt do that haha.

They're fine until you want me to play spot the dead cockroach!
cockroach.png

Blurry, but its right here haha

Thanks I haven't seen this chart! It's one of the better designed AN charts for sure.

For the nute ratio I'm shooting for I use Grow, Sensi Bloom B for coco, Micro, and Sensi Cal Mag Xtra (and not in the recommended doses). I'll try and post my excel spreadsheet later to show my work.

It's more of a hempy flush, than a final flush. I'm clearing out the perlite media and trying to reset/support the root zone after a hydro drought. I'm still playing with droughting in perlite hydro, it's faster and there is more damage than soil media. The plant's gone through a stressful 2 weeks with power outages effecting the light/feed/water schedule when I was out of town, and then a drought. I'm thinking of this as a sort of root/stress tonic (yeah chances are I'm a kook, but maybe not :bong: :rofl: ).

"Unleash massive yields with our flagship product for roots. Voodoo Juice® features four hand-selected strains of bacilli that work synergistically to optimize conditions for increasing the surface area of your root zone. Together, these bacteria can help support mycorrhizal and rhizobial symbiosis, building a productive network of associations below ground. The result? Fuzzy enriched roots that soak up optimal nutrition for a lush, bountiful crop.

• Improve nutrient uptake and water availability conditions, leading to explosive yields
  • Turn atmospheric nitrogen into plant-available ammonia for safeguarding nitrogen levels
  • Improves plant tolerance to abiotic (environmental) stresses
  • Make inorganic phosphates more soluble for increased availability

Voodoo Juice® is specially designed for use with diverse hydroponic growing media and all continuous liquid-feed growing systems such as aeroponics, drip irrigation and emitters, NFT, flood and drain, and deep water culture."

I'm going to run this mix for a few days, and then for my "final flush" I make a banana peel tea that will be the only feed added to the water until finish.

My thinking on the 'final flush' is more about removing nitrogen at the end of the grow to induce colors, while still providing some food for the flowers to continue ripening than to somehow wash leftover salts out of the cells of the plant.

(There was some nute burn on the leaf tips this round, and I need to reduce the feed when I run this strain in a bigger setup).
Love the attention to detail. Masterful.

Looks great man!!!!

If you’re using advanced nutrients flush with flawless finish not voodoo. Idk who told you to use that. But it’s extremely expensive to using past weeks 1 &2. It’s a very potent microbial concentrate. B52 and carb load. Use till finish. Bud candy is a great microbial feed if that’s what you’re chasing.

Here’s a chart I follow. But I don’t use full strength with them. I use 3/4 at peak during boost.

IMG_5821.png

Here is the feed calculator that I use, I learned it from @FelipeBlu. Just plugging in nutes and trying to get the total number of ppms per element to match the goals row.
feed calculator.png

I can't seem to find the one thats filled out for my current feed so I guess I should do some math so I remember exactly what I was doin.

Back
Top Bottom