Hybrid 2 x 1000W HPS/LED - 1 x 1200W MarsHydro II

Some updated photos with human lighting

image685.jpeg
image686.jpeg

They look like candy , nice.

I followed the defoliation link and read the page. I do a little leaf pulling but nothing severe , today I removed all the center Fan leaves on both plants so their center is opened up.
One Plant in particular has about 25 sites that were buried in the center.

I pull the leaves that block buds during flower but do not do as extensive as a defoliation as was suggested.

I will have to try a side by side test at some point.

Looking good Flyboy!!
:thumb::high-five:

flyboy good looking grow! i had a quick question does your 2 1200w mars pros give you close or more in yielding compared to your 1000w hps? Im trying to see which light setup i should go with for flowering in my 5x5 gorilla grow tent with 6 plants...

I think 2 X 1200w is a good match for a 4x4 or 5x5 no problem, and will replace a 1000w hps , keep your temps around 82-84f with a 6 inch fan . I'd really like to have 8 X 900w in my flowering tent and replace those 1200w ones . Better light coverage and more wattage, bigger buds :)

Here they are :)
image366.jpeg

image365.jpeg

Growing fast

May I ask what size pots are you doing this run with? Are those 3 gallon pots?
My next run I'll be upping my plant count to get some variety in the jars so I'll need to do something very similar. I've never grown in anything smaller than 5 gallon pots so this will be a new adventure for me.

Anyways, what an awesome garden and set up you have here pal!
:thumb::high-five:

I'll be sitting in over the corner watching as things progress.
:nomo:

Thank you for stopping by :)

Those are 2 gallon pots , I usually use 5 gallon smart pots , but I ended up with more clones and 2 gallon seemed about right . Maybe get 2-3 ozs per plant .

Thanks for the feedback.
My next round are in early veg at the moment but it won't be long before I need to go and buy myself some small pots.

thumb_IMG_2040_1024.jpg

Like you, I should end up with about 18 in the tent so I was thinking of going with 3 gal. for flowering. I'll probably do a bit of running around this weekend to see what size and type of small pots that I'm able to find.
:peace:

Added in 3 more Mars 300w , so yep another 400w draw , lol , why not just had them laying around and might as well use them while still under warranty:)

tmp_13393-20151009_2023441739250089.jpg
tmp_13393-20151009_202253610220928.jpg

Uncle c looks like u have a forest on your hands before long

To be honest, I was feeling a bit intimated by these little ole' girls but now that I've seen what flyboy is doing I'm able to sleep better at night. LOL!

Sweet journal. Caught up and subbd!
Love your clean setup. Pass the cannabutter!:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom