Hybrid 2 x 1000W HPS/LED - 1 x 1200W MarsHydro II

ugdfuiga

Just put 8 plants into flowering 2 weeks ago under 2 1000 watts hps and 1 1200w MarsHydro II led.

4 strains are Ice
The other 4 are Pink Kush.

Using house and garden nutes in coco fiber and 5 gallon fabric grow bags .
image31420.jpg

Wowza!
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::adore::adore:

I hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair and make myself comfortable.
:nomo:

We have ordered 2 cool tubes for the hps to help reduce heat and a new 6 inch inline fan for the lights alone. Also will most likely take out the MarsHydro II and it will go in a 4x4 to flower . We will then add in 8 x 300w MarsHydro LEDs , one for each plant , while still running the 2 hps . Should look cool and produce some good medicine with just over 2000 watts of flowering, just 2000 , because the hps will be turned down to 600w each with just over a 1000w of LEDs , for a total of 2200w. If heat is not an issue I will leave the 1200w MarsHydro in place and our 4x4 will be for there new light next month.

Looks to be another good grow. Love the setup. Count me in.....

I found a seat looking at Sara's behind oh I mean behind Sara and Dennise !

We have 4 more 1200w Mars II on the way :) looks like we will take out the hps and put in 2 more 1200w LEDs , not sure I could get 4 1200w in a 8x4 tent , so 3 should work very well with one extra for our 4x4 text for a scrog grow. Should be able to grow some killer bud with 5 ,1200w MarsHydro II .

Well some changes already took place tonight ...
Upon watering I found that the ice plants have gone hermie and have since been removed to outside where they will continue too flower.
The Pink Kush have been moved to a 4x4 tent under a MarsHydro 1200w and we will wait for the new lights for the big tent and some of our clones to grow up , most likely going to do 2 big plants in a scrog system under 3-1200w MarsHydro. So pics will follow , but it's not a hybrid grow anymore , lol, just another led grow :)
image31700.jpg

Sooooooooo........ Where are the 18 plants in a 4X8 ???? :jawdropper: I gotta watch this! :thumb: I'll just sit back here in the smoking section--------- Play on!

Looking nice in that 4X4, but how are you going to pull off 18 in a 4X8 tent? I have 8 in one and its cramped! I'll be keeping an eye on that tent as you go! Lol.
Nice setup. Now grow some monsters! :thumb:

Shouldn't be a problem , these strains tend to stay short and putting them into flowering at this size should help keep them smaller . We will be installing a 4x8 mesh net around 2 weeks in for them to grow through . Thank you for checking it out :)

Here are some updates
7 weeks flowering for the 4 pink kush under 2 1200w
1 week flowering for the Pac 10 and sour kush under 3 1200w

image663.jpeg
image662.jpeg
image661.jpeg
image660.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom