Hydro - Chocolate Kush (Fem) (Mazar/Indica) & Liberty Haze (Fem) (Indica/Sativa)

ChinaDriver

420 Member
I am super stoked! Today my seeds arrived. Last Thursday my Magic Herb Dryer Box arrived from Dealzer. Now I am on week 3 of a look at my email every hour to see if i have tracking from Super Closet. This will be my first grow. Not through lack of desire, privacy and security have been what kept me from using my green thumb. When it arrives I will be using the Super Star 16 plant continual harvest. My grow light will be 250w LED, with T5 florescent lights on the sides. My water is pure mountain spring water that comes straight out of the ground through a filterof some type in the vending machine out and into my jug.

After some research I am confident I am using the proper gear to get started with. That being said, I have the job of a teenager but enough years to always be open to outside eyes and listen to experience.

Help me make this the best first time grow ever.

Thank you my new friends, I can't wait to get started and share the fun of this adventure with you

I am super stoked!!
Everything is working as should so far. I have the timers set to kick her back on at midnight. After I'm confident nothing is going to quit on me I will start my seeds.

How hot is to hot? My thermometer says my max temp was 94.5.

I am super stoked!!
Everything is working as should so far. I have the timers set to kick her back on at midnight. After I'm confident nothing is going to quit on me I will start my seeds.

How hot is to hot? My thermometer says my max temp was 94.5.

IMG_150419.JPG
IMG_150419.JPG
IMG_150225.JPG
IMG_149526.JPG
IMG_147320.JPG
IMG_147515.JPG
IMG_147716.JPG
IMG_149625.JPG

so'my pics are a jumbled mess?? I'll get better. First, can you believe all the stuff that came in my super closet? They said it had everything I need and they weren't lien. If you can decode the pics the rockwool and seedlings on the right are the choco kush, the left ere the berry farms,and the lot in the back is some good bag weed to round out a full cabinet. At what point should I move them to the first set of baskets? Could I put the bag weed in the flowering chamber to start them if i go easy on the LED light and run the T5s 24/7 like the veg chamber? I would like to get the bag seeds going quick and try to get them sexed. The berry farms and choco kush should be females from feminized seeds, and I don't mind letting them veg while learn a little and gain confidence on mixing. How can I slow the growth of the one while getting the others going full strength?

Would less nuts keep them going but not out growing my chamber?

Things are progressing nicely for the bag seeds. I think they prefer the conditions of my box more than the choco kush or the berrie haze. Seem to be having some flow issues with a splitter at two baskets.
IMG_153116.JPG
IMG_152221.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom